Tips for concentration in SALATH
1. Before standing up for Prayer, try to deal with all the minor
urgent matters which demand your attention. If you are pressed by
hunger, eat first; if you are pressed to attend to the call of
nature, relieve yourself; if you are the parent of an infant, feed
him or her, or keep him or her busy.
2. Perform your wudu' (ablution) well, paying due care and attention.
3. Approach the Prayer with zest and passion as if it is the most
important task in your life. Actually the Prophet (peace and
blessings be upon him)
taught us that we could do nothing in this world that could ever
surpass Prayer in merit and excellence.
4. Visualize that in your Prayer you are going to have a special
audience with Allah, Lord of the worlds, and that you are enjoying a
direct communion with Him? This in fact is true.
5. Think of the Prayer you are performing as if it were the last
Prayer of your life. In fact, it could very well be the last one,
since no one is given a guarantee that he would live to perform
6. Picture the scene of the Last Day when people will be lined up
into two groups, one destined for Heaven, and another for Hell, and
ask yourself where you would be placed.
7. Focus your mind on what you are reading in your Prayer.
8. If, in spite of your best efforts, your mind is still wandering,
seek refuge in Allah and bring your mind back to Prayer.
9. Pray to Allah and beg Him to grant you true the joy of
concentrating in your Prayer and protection against the wanderings of
Remember me in ur Duaa's.
Post / view comments |
Forward to friends |