Yesterday when i read abt Israel bombing Lebanon,i got burned by my heart.Its just raising their guns against innocent civialians and muslims for no meaning,just for two soldiers.
One thing for which iam depressed is abt our muslim-Arab world.Muslims living in their royalties never thought to make their country with army and power.What i noticed is muslims living in those countries are living their luxorious lifes and r spending their money for desires and gambling. If you look towards middle-eastern countries Lebanon,Syria,Jordan,saudi Arabia,Egypt and Turkey they haven't made their enough army,for which civilians r paying for tht ,and if civilians r thinking to move further then they r framed as militants.
Our own political leaders have never thought abt their countries and now whole middle-east is suffering thr this crisis.
1. Before standing up for Prayer, try to deal with all the minor urgent matters which demand your attention. If you are pressed by hunger, eat first; if you are pressed to attend to the call of nature, relieve yourself; if you are the parent of an infant, feed him or her, or keep him or her busy.
2. Perform your wudu' (ablution) well, paying due care and attention.
3. Approach the Prayer with zest and passion as if it is the most important task in your life. Actually the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) taught us that we could do nothing in this world that could ever surpass Prayer in merit and excellence.
4. Visualize that in your Prayer you are going to have a special audience with Allah, Lord of the worlds, and that you are enjoying a direct communion with Him? This in fact is true.
5. Think of the Prayer you are performing as if it were the last Prayer of your life. In fact, it could very well be the last one, since no one is given a guarantee that he would live to perform another Prayer.
6. Picture the scene of the Last Day when people will be lined up into two groups, one destined for Heaven, and another for Hell, and ask yourself where you would be placed.
7. Focus your mind on what you are reading in your Prayer.
8. If, in spite of your best efforts, your mind is still wandering, seek refuge in Allah and bring your mind back to Prayer.
9. Pray to Allah and beg Him to grant you true the joy of concentrating in your Prayer and protection against the wanderings of your mind.
profiles etc who download the Photographs of Girls from their Profile and they get 5 cent per photograph. These photographs are later sent into Image Editors like Photoshop where they are morphed and superimposed on the images of Porn Stars. These people are so expert in this field that the photographs looks completely real and anyone can get deceived by generated images. These photographs are then used for multiple purposes like Printing in International Magazines, Uploading on paid Porn Sites and sometimes even blackmailing. And the post consequences are a known fact. So after knowing about this fact my advice to all sisters of my brothers here to please remove their photo's from Orkut,hi5 and other places and don't give the culprits a chance to do play around with You.
Sufyann, don't loose your hope. Everything gona be fine very soon. Almost everyone has to go through this phase in a new country. Inshallah time will come when you will be back in your family. But remember you have to achieve those objects here for which you are scarifying here. You r lucky that you have a 4-years bachelor degree in just an age of 20. You can do a lot of things for your family being in Canada. Have strong believe in Allah (swt) and continue your hard work. Allah (swt) will help you.