Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Friendship > Salams to my brothers and sister Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Salams to my brothers and sister
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 20, 2007 05:58

Assalaam alaikum,
I am a muslim girl from Helsinki. I just turn to islam and I am looking forward to make friends with other muslims around the world. Peace and love to You all. May Allah bless You.

Maassalaam.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2007 02:14

swiry555 write:
i wanna be one of ur friends.would you accept me

Re:

Salaam sister,

Friends are always needed. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 17, 2007 06:50

i wanna be one of ur friends.would you accept me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 02, 2007 00:36

sincerity2005 write:
salaam.my dear brother Abdallahrafik you say about sister alexandra that you don't like it when you can't see her her beautiful face and also that it cuts the conversation.from an islamic point of view the sister is right not to show a photograph of herself.

i don't mean to be disrespectful to you in any way whatsoever but if you read what sister alexandra commented on the fifth of june you would understand her reasons for not revealing a photograph of herself.

just to remind you brother,the sister commented "because of my ex i had to "disappear".that's the reason i don't put any photos on the net".

i also disagree that a lack of a photograph hinders a conversation in any way.please forgive me brother Abdallahrafik if i have offended you in any way as it is unintentional.

take care,Allah hafiz

Re:

Salaam bro,

I think you understand me very well indeed.

Wish you happy sunny days!

Take care.

Massalaam.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 02, 2007 00:35

nadine2001 write:
salam dear Alexandra

i will be please to be your friend in islam. Oh i forget to congratulate you for your revert maschallah.

Feel free to ask me anything if i can help you it will be a pleasure.Maschallah you are in the right direction and believe me Allah is closed to us

Salam dear sister

Re:

Salaam sister,

I would be glad to be your friend. Friends are for lifetime.. :)

I hope to hear from you.

Take care.

Massalaam.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 17, 2007 08:48

salam dear Alexandra

i will be please to be your friend in islam. Oh i forget to congratulate you for your revert maschallah.

Feel free to ask me anything if i can help you it will be a pleasure.Maschallah you are in the right direction and believe me Allah is closed to us

Salam dear sister

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 16, 2007 08:31

salaam.my dear brother Abdallahrafik you say about sister alexandra that you don't like it when you can't see her her beautiful face and also that it cuts the conversation.from an islamic point of view the sister is right not to show a photograph of herself.

i don't mean to be disrespectful to you in any way whatsoever but if you read what sister alexandra commented on the fifth of june you would understand her reasons for not revealing a photograph of herself.

just to remind you brother,the sister commented "because of my ex i had to "disappear".that's the reason i don't put any photos on the net".

i also disagree that a lack of a photograph hinders a conversation in any way.please forgive me brother Abdallahrafik if i have offended you in any way as it is unintentional.

take care,Allah hafiz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 12, 2007 18:51

i dont like when i can not see your beautifule face that cuts the conversation

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 05, 2007 11:11

Salam sis,

I have been in HK. It is nice city.. :)

If there is something you would like to know about me, I will answer, no matter what is the question. I am pretty open personality.

I would also like to know more about you..

Take care, sis.

May Allah bless you, my beautiful sis. You are pretty, I guess around you must be many men admire you. :) By-the-way..I was doing some modelling in some Asian countries in time before I found islam.. :D Life is funny, isn't it?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 05, 2007 11:02

Assalaam my bro,

I am fine alhamdulillah now.. Past is not hunting me.. Although sometimes, only in my nightmares I feel the same sad thing happens to me over and over again.

I have forgive my ex what he did. He didn't know he did wrong.. I haven't contact with him for a long time, because he kept looking for me, but I heard he regrets now..(who knows, maybe it's true) I wish he will found Allah too. Because of my ex I had to "dissepear". That's the reason I don't put any photos on the net..

I just felt it very hard to be "invisible" for some time.. I was all alone and still scared, nobody beside me to help me.. Lucky time heals my scarves..but if I am honest I still have
some sad memories buried in my heart.

I never told anyone, including my parents and friends what happened. I wanted to protect them from the pain. I want happiness for all..

Thanks for being so kind and understading. May Allah bless you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 01, 2007 18:18

Alexandra1985,

Hello, i feel so terrible for what happened to you. Allah the most merciful. Justice will come to you someday.

>>"I want to be your slave...."
It should be better, "I should be your servant".

>>So I can say I am very lucky...
Very true, being a believer of Allah is the greatest bless in life. But of course it doesn't stop at that point.

God Bless.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 28, 2007 11:18

Salam bro,

Let me explain why I feel like to find Allah. God is watching and listening me, so I speak truth. God is my witness, what happened..

This is just when I found islam: I was in dark room. My ex boyfriend was hitting me badly. He shout I am wortless and now he is about to kill me.. He had hit me so badly I hardly still kept wake. I pray my head on the floor. I said "Allah, please help me.. Please let
me live. I want to be your slave. Help me out of here. I will be good.." My ex was angry. He didn't believe in God. He asked me stop or he will hurt me more. I continue to pray.. He hurted very badly that day, but thanks to Allah, I survived. On that day he really tried to kill me..I was bleeding because he used a knife try to push in my heart...but with Allah I manage to escape.. That day I left my ex behind and begin a new life..

So I can say I am very lucky... And now...everything is good in life. I really have never been happier than now.

When I wake every morning I remember Allah is so good..I love Allah...May He bless You. Take my bro. I wish your family a great happiness in path where Allah is leading us..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 24, 2007 07:06

Salam and thanks bro :) I am so lucky to find Allah. I have never been happier than now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 21, 2007 15:01

salaam.congratulations on becoming a muslim my dear sister alexandra1985.may Allah SWT bless you.take care,Allah hafiz.