Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Message board > Media Fail to Portray True Muslim Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Media Fail to Portray True Muslim
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 15:12

Hi,
I am an Irish student, for my college dissertation I am studying the way the media portray a negative image of the Muslim community. Does anybody watch tv or read papers and think that a false impression of Muslims has been given. I'm really interested in feedback whether negative or postive.
Thanks
Alexis Zamboglou

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 13:41

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

The non-muslim media is a tool of the governments and Jews. They make us look bad. even if we have good sides never try to show those sides. Why else would they us terrorism and islam in the same context. Iam not being negative it is the truth.If the west would portrait Muhammad for what he really stands for then I doubt that their country would remain without islam they would massivly embrace islam. If the world would promote islam the number of non-muslim would become very small. this is the dunya(world) he Allah tests who is was.

The Quran clearly and strongly states that "there is to be no compulsion in religion" (2:256), and that God has created not one but many nations and peoples. Many passages underscore the diversity of humankind. The Quran teaches that God deliberately created a world of diversity (49:13) :

"O humankind, We have created you male and female and made you nations and tribes, so that you might come to know one another."

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share