Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > marriage > New Reverts Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
New Reverts
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 03:59

Assalamu Alaikum, I am a new revert and I am really trying to increase my knowledge of Islam and improve my deen. From some of the other posts I've read I hope not all women are as critical as some of the ones I have witnessed. I have made some great friends here in Las Vegas but at times I feel alone as I am not middle eastern and unsure if the other brothers truly accept me. I would like to meet more brothers and sisters in the Las Vegas area. I have a great fear of Allah and I am looking forward to my first rahmadan ever!
Ali

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 07, 2008 21:22

Alhamdulillah, welcome to Islam,
U r choosen by Allah !! U r blessed !!

I'm Aprin from Indonesia,,, nive to meet new muslim like you.... hope we can keep contact each other

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 08:45

do u pm my
also call my cell-

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 10, 2006 12:27

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah:

You are the chosen one by Allah (subhana wa talaa (s.w.t)) among millions and millions of people, Alhamduillah.

Welcome to Islam.

I believe, talking with the religious scholar will be more beneficial than talking with just anyone with very little knowledge about Islam. You might wanna think about that.

Try reading Quran everyday (whatever you can);

if you want to learn you wanna talk to those people who knows Tafseer of Quran so you will be able to understand deeper meaning of the verses of the Quran.

You don?t wanna worry too much about who accepted you or not, the Merciful Allah accepted you and guiding you towards Him, which is more important than anything else.

Whatever question (s) you may have, you will find the answer in the Quran.

May Allah protect us from saytans, guides us all to the right path and bring Hasanah, Barakah and Rahmah for both life.

Aameen.

Your brother in Islam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 02:52

Welcome to all of you who have converted to Islam. Believe me you are one of the chosen people whom Allah has selected for his worship and obedience. I believe that you should put your trust in God. Remember that we all feel lonely and we need support each other and you do not have to be a middle eastern to be a good Muslim or to be accepted or not. Just take it easy brother. Let me know if I can be any help or write to me on jamiila1997 at yh co uk and thanks for your wink. Hope to hear from you soon.

May Allah guide us all

Salaam

Fatima

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 28, 2005 17:19

I believe that you should put your trust in God!! It is amasing how life can be easy.. If you want to have the ultimate happyness, pray two Rak'as or just make dua'a before the morning time if you can.. nothing is better than talking to God in the middle of the night and asking him for whatever you want.. I have never had more happyness in life with all of its joy than in praying to Allah in the middle of the night.. And remember that we all feel lonely and we need support sometimes.. I hope you find a good companion that helps you and support you..
I believe that you should put your trust in God!! It is amasing how life can be easy.. If you want to have the ultimate happyness, pray two Rak'as or just make dua'a before the morning time if you can.. nothing is better than talking to God in the middle of the night and asking him for whatever you want.. I have never had more happyness in life with all of its joy than in praying to Allah in the middle of the night.. And remember that we all feel lonely and we need support sometimes.. I hope you find a good companion that helps you and support you..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 28, 2005 17:05

I never prefere a nationality over another and I am not Sudaneese, but admit that all of the Sudaneese people I met are very helful, the brother is right! They are very wellcomming people.. I remember when I first came to the states, some Sudaneese friends helped me as if I was their daughter!! They are humble, simple, and good hearted.. If you find some, they will never put you down.. according to my experience.. God bless
I never prefere a nationality over another and I am not Sudaneese, but admit that all of the Sudaneese people I met are very helful, the brother is right! They are very wellcomming people.. I remember when I first came to the states, some Sudaneese friends helped me as if I was their daughter!! They are humble, simple, and good hearted.. If you find some, they will never put you down.. according to my experience.. God bless

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 08:30

asalaamu alaikum brother !
take it easy, just ask Allah to lead good muslims your way
you would find the good loving ones among all those insha'Allah

go brother look for sudanese !!! they are sooooooo welcoming , keep their companion
you win Insha'Allah
asalaamu alaikum brother !
take it easy, just ask Allah to lead good muslims your way
you would find the good loving ones among all those insha'Allah

go brother look for sudanese !!! they are sooooooo welcoming , keep their companion
you win Insha'Allah

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 18:03

I know how it feels. I want to tell you that you do not have to be a middle eastern to be a good muslim or to be accepted or not.. we are all equal in humanity in the first place.. We even should respect others from other riligions.. Many of the prophit (SAW) were not Arabic by the way like Bilal and Salman Al Farisi..Bilal used to call to prayer with his "broken Arabic" and the prophit (SAW) has chosen him to do it.. By the way, do you know that the non-Arabic speaker has the double reward from Allah because he makes more effort to learn? Besides, you can make Dua'a in English and ask Allah in your own language..
You can read many books about Islam in English and increase your knowledge, and I will be happy to send you some information if you would like.. There are also some nice stuff on the net. Do not worry.. trust Allah and he will never disappoint you!
Those who have chosen to be muslims are better than many of us (born muslims) because they make more effort and they work harder than many of us! We found learning easy by our families..
A message to the muslim brothers and sisters: Please be easy going with others and do not complicate things for those who want to know Islam.. Nobody is perfect!
Happy Ramadan for all

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 00:22

Hey bro. Wasalam. Welcome to the deen...its a growing process and so if you find some people who lack the wisdom to accept you where you are at in your development of your iman then just let them be and keep moving on. There is plenty of people out there. I know what you mean when it comes to being worried about whether you will fit in but trust me if you are patient you will find the right people to hang out with. My folks converted from RC about 32 years ago (Irish-Germans) to Islam and I was raised in it.