Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > relationship > Lies, lies and lies...... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Lies, lies and lies......
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 10:42

Well it does hurts..but i guess dats life. Dun let sadness n bitterness in your heart rule you and mess up your thoughts. Be calm, say some prayers and think clearly. Should you be sad while your other partner is enjoying? It certainly should be the other way around. Dun conceed victory so soon, life's a long battle.

The best solution to every problem is to pray to good for his guidance every time you want to make a decision in your life, be in love, family, work or business. Every muslim knows that but how many actually practises it?? No wonder we hear so much regret and complaining.

The solution is already there in the Quran for more than a thousand years, so use it for goodness sake.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 01, 2012 11:58

Salaams
Its a sad reality that people lie for temporary satisfaction. Just today someone looked me in the eye and lied to my face eventhough I knew the truth ... What do you do? I could have strangled him but that wouldn't solve anything. I just do not understand how people can be so devious. Do they not know the sacred teachings of Islam? I'm far from perfect but I know that the teachings can never be wrong. Allah (swt( is great and all these LIARS will pay, sooner or later for all the hurt they cause!!!

And if Allah doesn't help me out, I'll sort them out. Hehe...by Killing them with undying kindness ofcourse. Coz let's face it, you are better than them

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 13:02

Why people hide their identity? It is just stupidity ,bcos if u wanna find new relation, whatever it will be, but If u speak truth i think u will get a long live relationship but if u tell lie, u might get relationship soon but it would be perpetual or temporary.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 07:11

Well, it's a long story....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 07:06

We are talking about some people from here or any other online dating sites who hides their true identity...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 05, 2006 00:46

I dont understand wats going on there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 02, 2006 23:51

well thats not right.
was it a cyber one or real life ?
are you still together?
IM so sry i wil pray for you sister

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 05, 2006 00:21

I am new to this website. I found out about this website the same time when I found out that my husband had an intimate relationship with one of the user in this website. I am very sad that he used this website as a "platform" to get to know anor woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 27, 2006 23:05

Interesting sister