Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > love > y do people fall in love? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
y do people fall in love?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 02:12

Hi dear u will never know abt love until u fall in love.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 12, 2007 18:43

answer to y do ppl fall in love....ans= coz their bored...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 27, 2007 20:35

Honest awnser its a relase of chemechals stimulated by someone were attracted to thats why its easy to fall in love with good looking people...but when you get to know somone and become attracted to the you can achive the same results... so...this falling in love buisnes is your bodies way of trying to get you to ...u know (hence we lower our gayzes)so any ways the rush we get from this endophines or feel good chemicals is addictive making us want to see and b with that person as much as possible (like a drug) bu then u get use to the feeling the feeling dies and you move on to the next more realistic phasein the relationship...u know when you start noticing al the things you DONT like about the persone? yah well fortunatly if you do it the islamic way you get all the crap out of the way in the biginning and your ove will grow becomming more reliable than the love of a persne you were initially attracted too. so any ways thats why e fall in love and thats also why islam has certai rules to protect us from ourselfs.oh and one moe thing true love is nothing more than balance compromize and sacrifice and a little affction and common interests only incorrages that.
salam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 04, 2006 03:46

Its not hard to know y people fall in love just peep ur own side(in Heart) and i m sure u must get the answer by any corner of ur heart u also must have love 4 some1.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 22:13

some people must be marriage, so if cannot fall in love, marriage with who? but love not give me happy for this time. i am not lucky about love

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 10:07

Life is already complex enough...so why ask whats love? Our brains are not designed to answer questions which are only meant for our hearts to determine.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 27, 2006 02:19

I haven't fallen in love but i have some idea abt it.I also used to ask abt the same quay.But my some friend who fall in love make me understand abt it. I also got some idea 2 my parent relation. They got love marriage.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 13:40

my dear,i can write a lot of things here in this col um but the biggest problem is love has got different definitions and every one interprets it in a different way so y people falling love can be different too..
i would be happy to hear from u...
by

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 24, 2006 07:47

i would like to know y people fall in love?