Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Sisters looking for Sisters to talk too, not marriage > Am a new muslim looking to make friends & meet new sisters Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Am a new muslim looking to make friends & meet new sisters
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 20, 2012 09:30

Salsam,

Am a new muslim as of february of 2012. I live in Indianapolis Indiana & am the only one in my family that is muslim. I have not been able to meet any muslim here yet or become friends with others so am hopeing to make friends with other sisters.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 08, 2013 08:26

Welcome, and feel free to aks anything you may like, i'm muslim born, and i live in Holland or Netherlands, I really felt happy when I read your little comment there, and in the hand I know how difficult it is when you are the face such hardship from your own family when y=they don't accept your convertion, but as far as I know it's a matter of time and your parents and you friends will accept you finally. 

May Allah bless you and help us all to understand our religion and to practice it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 08, 2013 08:19

Welcome, and feel free to aks anything you may like, i'm muslim born, and i live in Holland or Netherlands, I really felt happy when I read your little comment there, and in the hand I know how difficult it is when you are the face such hardship from your own family when y=they don't accept your convertion, but as far as I know it's a matter of time and your parents and you friends will accept you finally. 

May Allah bless you and help us all to understand our religion and to practice it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 18, 2012 16:51

Salam to all the sisters here & to sister Fetmeh ill be happy to have you as a friend & for us to get to know each other

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 08, 2012 13:26

ASC sisters.. how you doing?...  Wlc to islam sister. i live in norway if its okey , i will like to be your friend? get to know each other more , if its okey with you.

Allah Hafiz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 30, 2012 13:41

Mashallah, Allah bless you. Hope you will find new and good muslim friends