Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Sisters looking for Sisters to talk too, not marriage > Hijab, Instructions on how to wear one. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Hijab, Instructions on how to wear one.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 15, 2006 09:22

As Salaam Alaikum,

I am a new convert and desire to wear my hijab. I don't really know how to put it on. I know this might sound silly but I need some help. Are their any generous sisters out there willing to help me, Insha Allah.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 22, 2007 15:50

assalam aleikum,sester.you know I also converted about two weeks ago.MashaAllah.
but i dont have problems with hijab,because i started wearing it even before i became muslim.
but you can learn easily.if you have muslim female friends they can show you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 12, 2007 19:28

Assalamualaikum...
Dear Cellina. I'm proud of you, and InsyaAllah i can help you. if you would like,I can send you some simple hijab for head only or for all of body. i'm wearing it too, and i'm feel comfort.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 16, 2007 07:08

Asselamu aleikum dear sister!I'm muslima from Bulgaria.I became muslim 12 years ago and I put my hijab 8 years ago.Sister,do u mean the covering of head or the body?If u want to cover only head i send u a site to inform u how to wear it.It's easy,believe me.
I hope it'll be useful for u.
I pray Allah Teala to be with u
Asselamu aleikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 10, 2006 16:03

Dear celina :I'm very very proud of you. I'm putting hijab & I'm very happy for that cos I feel safe with it you know Allah ordered us to put Hijab just to protect us and make us pretty in our haspunds eyes & to have a very nice relationship with them which is based on confidence,honest & frankness.maybe when you'll put it for the first time you'll feel that you cant hide from the others but believe me since that you're obeying Allah **who has created you & the whole world**& because of Allah is in your deep heart so dont be afried of any thing ,since Allah is the most power full he'll protct you . Allah puts us in the heighest & the most respectable places. if you didnt buy hijab yet it'll be my pleasure I mean my greatest pleasure 2 send U one .please just send me an email about your adress .
I respect you very much & I'm looking forward to be one of your best freinds & to be sisters . our messenger Mohammad ,peace on him & us ,told us that Allah put the believers who have combined & united in loving Allah under the shadow when the sun is above our heads on Judgment day. Image that you'll be safe just becouse you found sisters & brothers who share you your love to Allah the most merciful,& the most Gracious.
I hope to be friends & sisters by the well of Allah
peace on you
I'm sorry if I made any mistakes but really English is not easy ....(LooooooooL)
ooopss oh noooo..!! I forgut to tell you about the instructions * how smart Iam!!!!!*
all what U have 2 know is that U have 2 try as much as U can to hide your all body except your gloves & face ..so you can wear any wide wear so that no one can guess about or see any thing of your body .
if the hole woman in the world put Hijab I think that the society would be very strong ,lovely ,& the families would be very very united .
any way I pray that Allah will lead us 2 the straight way ...so let's pray for this
I know ...my reply is very short.....
LooooooL
peace on you ..