Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Pakistani Muslims > Pakistan The Great Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Pakistan The Great
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 04, 2006 11:57

To All Pakistani's
Pakistan is our country love it or leave it.

BE PAKISTANI AND BY PAKISTANI

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 26, 2013 15:47

im deaf im look for deaf pakistan man. let talk anything u want have a good day

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 18, 2009 06:11

Pakistan zend abad

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 10, 2008 18:23

im am a western paki and i would rather leave than accept myself as a paki, cause i am and will call myself a paki just by blood.

pakistanis are those type of dogs that will bite you in every way no matter what you are, but if you throw a bone at them than they'd fill their throats with it and shut their mouths again no matter what you are wherever that bone come from until the bone runs out of juice.

A third world country where people aren't rich but mostly everyone has free food in their stomach, free bed and breakfast, maybe not wealth but desire luxury life, desire girlfriend, desire respect without a penny / rupee to their name, and the top classification in the world.

i would define being poor as having no mony coming to your self, me as a britisher if i don't work i don't eat so that implies me as poor cause i have to work for every bread and butter else im hungry, maywell have a car on the side which i also have to fix myself.

if a paki is jealous that i have a pocket which has money in it, than i am jealous that a typical paki has free food and shelter with him and a mentality to think for nice ambitions.

if a paki see's an expensive car with a GB plate on it than he should learn that you have to work hard as a mechanic or something like that in your life before going up and getting it.

i've also seen employment in pakistan where people go late morning times drink tea have a chat then later on when they like go home to sit nex to their wifeys.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 02, 2007 16:01

brother sincerity,

OK smart alec u win, i was typing at night when i get the time...i must have been really tired at the time doing so. anyway nice to see u after a long time.
tc ws

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 30, 2007 18:58

salaam.dear brother shaak i agree with a lot of what you say but when you say "pakistanis cheat because they are poor",i'm sorry to say but i disagree with you.

i find a lot of reasonably well off pakistani's,who have never worked an honest days worth in their life are schemers.they are looking at how they can manipulate or rob the very people who have been sending money to them all their lifes and who tend to be their western based family/cousins.

i would also agree with sister pagaly when she says there are a lot of genuine poor people.there is one question i would like to ask you if i may sister pagaly? you say about your in-laws "they're not poor their house is worth PK 35000.todays exchange rate is approximately 123 rupees to the pound and therefore 35000 would be approximately 285 pounds!do you class 285 pounds as not poor?

in pakistan today 35000 rupees is not considered to be a great deal of money.are you sure you don't mean their house was worth 35 lakh rupees(3500000) which is equivalent to about 28500 pounds?

take care

Allah hafiz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 24, 2007 11:46

salaam brother shaak and sincerity,

yes i do agree with the fact that most pl from 3rd world countries do cheat to get to the well developed cpuntries, its a sad fact and harsh reality, but we must not assume that its only the poor...in fact thats far from it...first of all what do we consider as being poor?

i see it as someone who dont eat more than once or at all in a day, but all of us who have had the misfortune to be used by the scums know every well that these people have their own huses and eat more that three times in a day.

my inlaws eat so much you can put 50 mangoes in front of my mother in law and she will dig that one ugly tooth that i hate so much...why its still standing i dont know but she can eat it..their not poor their house is worth PK 35000..

i have been to poor poeples house and most of them are geniune..others just ask you if you could do something for them..i dont think that theres anything wrong with being honest...but not sly..unfortunaltley im one of those women who is trapped in a marriage where i feel like that theres no way out..no matter how hard i try.

these ppl are treated like animals from the begining and they know how to break you bit by bit, i feel like im being poisioned slowly and no matter how hard i have tried i just cant get out.

im not the only one there are so many other young girls whose parents feel that pakistani or third world husbands are better for their daughters.

as for me i know that my husband wants to get 0our daughters married to scums back home...he will have to put up a big fight for that

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 20, 2007 18:20

Hi,
I lived in Pak for 28 years, then I left it, and maybe shall return after 20+ years. I know people in Pak cheat, weather its money or visa. But still i miss it and I pray for it and for the people living in it.
Pakistanis cheat because they are poor, Europen also cheat even they are not so poor. All european want to go to USA and they will also cheat their mates after getting Green card.
Pakistan is still better in many respects even if they are poor, thieves, robbers, terrorists ++++
Europeans and american are also same but you need to look as they look at you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 17, 2007 12:05

Salams sister pagaly

There is an arabian proverb that says: ~ None but a mule denies his family. ~

Gosh...i can accept that bitterness may exist between husbands & wives, but children are innocent and how can anyone abandon and disregard their own offsprings, whether they are educated or otherwise???

No wonder you are so angry... pple who have not walked in your shoes can never fully understand the hardships you went through...

The kids are blessed to have a mum like you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 16, 2007 21:29

slm brother sincerity, i couldnt agree with you more, most pakistani men who are on this forum and back home are very sentimental about their country and they have the right to be so. but there are so many of them who are here only by using somebody elses daughter or son for that matter to get in to this country, my eldest brother was used by two can u belive, they both were bitches, and now looking for other men, one is married to a pakistani from back home, she likes to get him toi think that he should be grateful that he is here coz of her..man these ppl you can shoot them but still have so much anger towrds them.

my husband was here for 16yrs he never gave me anything i was surviving on benefits, i endured all the shit that he threw at me just for my childrens sake but when i asked for my right he would leave me telling me that when hes gone i should realise what im worth!!!!...im educated n hes not my parents thought that all men have good hearts regardless of how educated they are....but they were so wrong, i was an orphan when i married him my dad had died, i now have 7 children and hes left, gone to europe and is enjoying his life, not once did he phone his kids to ask them how they are, its hard for the youngest, im glad for myself coz im out of the hardship but its hard to see your kids suffer, my eldest are glad to see the back of him though but its hard to get the youngest to understand. all i wanted was my right as a muslim wife n he couldnt even give me that.

i definatley would never get my daughters married to a paksitani guy, i havent come across one that is geniune, unfortunatley the story is the same where ever you are, there good to be friend sbut not partners.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 22, 2007 16:31

salaam alichem, i havent got anything against anyone, its just that it can be so depressing when ppl think that ur so thick that u cant see beyond their greed, honestly the minority of thease self centred men who have come here have given the rest of pakistani men a bad name.

anyway im still proud to be a pakistani, i have no problem in that

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 21, 2007 22:07

Assala-o-alaikom
May I join the discussion.Dear friend you are right many people here in paksitan try to find a woman in Eu for just to get there..but still there are many who do not want this..so lets look at teh positive side.as looking at the negative side of any thing will just leave our hearts filled with hatered..and no love..lets us fill our hearts with love..because by looking at the positive sides of people gives nothjing to others but fills our own heart with love..so love others for ur own heart to be filled with love.love begets love...

Ali khan (Biochemist)
Peshawar
NWFP
Pakistan

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 13, 2006 16:53

salaam dinosaur, i think that Ur cute n really sweet n i defiantly agree with u..but theres one problem..i was brought to England when i was 6mths old...that does not mean that i dont stand by Pakistan..i love Pakistan but there are so many ppl there who use u just to get here..wot do u have to say about that?..hope to hear from u soon
Tc ws