EgyptianDoc searching his soulmate marriage

• View author's info Author posted on Jul 23, 2006 at 04:54

Dear sisters
    Al salamo alaykom warahmatullah

my name is mohamed iam 29 years, egyptian and i live in cairo. Iam a doctor and i have a master degree and now working on my PhD degree which i will start to persue next year in usa inshallah for 2 years afterwhich i will return to egypt inshallah. Iam so glad i have joined that community of loving muslim brothers and sisters and barak allahu fikom inshallah wa la hawla wala kowat illa billah
    Mohamed
  • 4Comments

• View author's info posted on Mar 12, 2007 at 10:07

hi there, i am 36yr divorced american muslima , currently living in jordan, i would love to know more about you . I was in egypt before 1 month, i loved it. such a beautiful place. I am origionally from usa am not of arabic origin. you can read my profile and contact me if you like to know more since i am not a gold member.
    k.

Available only
    to logged in members

• View author's info posted on Dec 28, 2006 at 11:40

EgyptianDoc write:
    Dear sisters

my name is mohamed iam 29 years, egyptian and i live in cairo. Iam a doctor and i have a master degree and now working on my PhD degree which i will start to persue next year in usa inshallah for 2 years afterwhich i will return to egypt inshallah. Iam so glad i have joined that community of loving muslim brothers and sisters and barak allahu fikom inshallah wa la hawla wala kowat illa billah
    Mohamed

• View author's info posted on Dec 26, 2006 at 09:48

EgyptianDoc write:
    Dear sisters

Mohamed

Re:
    salam
    i am from mrocco
    atmana at3araf 3alik incha alah
  • View author's info posted on Sep 05, 2006 at 02:44

ASSALAM ALIAKUM BROTHER HI ITS GREAT THAT U HAVE BECOME A DOCTOR .THERE IS NOT ANOTHER PROFESSION QUITE LIKE IT.NEVER A DULL MOMENT I BET.ALSO I BET U GET SO TIRED.I THINK ALL DOCTORS R SPECIAL BECAUSE THEY BRING LIFE INTO WORLD.U R TRUELY A PERSON OF SERVICE.INSHALLA I HOPE UR SEREACH FOR UR SOULMATE IS SUCCESSFUL MAY ALLAH BLESS U ALWAYS

Available only
    to logged in members

Follow - Email me when people comment