Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > marriage > U.S. Immigration Issue Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
U.S. Immigration Issue
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 04, 2006 20:28

Hello everyone,

I am an international student in the U.S. Due to some family impact of my life I've lost my legal status. However, only option I have to get married to the U.S. citizen girl in order to gain my legal status. I am Alhamdulillah muslim, but to go to bars & clubs and find someone isn't good idea especially with people you never know.

What would you guys & girls think about my current situation, anyone can help?

Please help me.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 07, 2006 04:37

salaam bro, well congratulations 4 being honest..but u know what there are so many guyz out there who are like u...u say that ur a muslim...im sure that u also know what the holy prophet said when it came to choosing ur wife..he said marry the one who has knowledge of the deen..if u were to marry someone to gain citizenship then that will be what u get in akiraat...i personally belive that where theres a will theres a way...as a law student myself i think that u can get recognition as being a student...either ur just plan lazy in going about to get it or ur lying.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 10, 2006 21:23

If you don't mind me asking . . . how will you go about this? I mean will you tell the women that your marrying them to become a citizen? I don't know of too many women who would willingly go thru this.
I'm sure your situation is difficult, but is there not another way to go about this?