Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Religion > My journey to Islam,finished Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
My journey to Islam,finished
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 08, 2005 05:04

I felt again this warm surge of energy flowing through my body. When the Shahada came and I had to repeat what he said I felt as if my heart was released from a very strong grip. My friend told me later that it was Shaytan trying to prevent me from becoming a Muslim. When we were finished I felt literally as a newborn human being. This happened on a Jumua' the day before 3aid Adha in March of 1999. This is my story of my way to imbrace the one true religion, Islam. And I am still happy to this day that Allah (SWT) has guided me to the straight path,Al-Hamdulillah"

I hope you will understand how and why I became a Muslim. Although I have had very hard times the past 6 years,especially with my failed marriage. I still believe and pray to Allah (SWT) for not forgetting me and letting me know that I am not alone. Al-Hamdulillah !!!
I hope you enjoyed reading my journey to Islam.

Take care and may Allah (SWT) keep you all on the straight path.

Ma'Salama,
Jibril

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 08, 2006 03:07

Hey girl, Salam Aleykum (peace upon you)

I would love to answer questions you may have about Islam. It is good to see the brothers are helping you out ma sha allah, but you may have some questions a sister could answer too.

I am a convert, so no question is too bizarre, and no objection will offend me in sha allah. I had them ALL too :)

You have such a sweet face ma sha allah, May the creator lead you to a path that will fill you with joy, blessings and love :)

M xoxox

PS. I would give you my email but they are blocking us from doing that unfortunately!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 06, 2006 09:49

I'm looking for other good muslims

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2006 10:48

hello

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2006 02:14

Brother Jibril,

May Allah blessed you for following His path. Alhamdulillah that you have choosed for you the right religion. Of course you are not alone. You have many brothers and sisters all over the world. just get to know them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 05, 2006 14:25

I have alot of materials about islam , But how can I send it , if there is a way , please tell me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 13:53

here is a huage database of questions (from Muslims and non-Muslims too ) and there answers about islam .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 20:06

salam 3alaikom..
I loved hearing your story :)
I get happy everytime I hear that I new one has found the true way thrue life to the paradise. inshallah we meet each other there and see the profet and the FACE OF GOD...
nowadays all have a bad picture of Islam, but it's still imasing that some find the real islam behind all this m e d i a s h i t (sorry the word)

peace ...
Emna

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 17:50

Assalaamu Alaikum brother, you just brought tears to my eyes with your story, ALhumdohlilaah, SubhanAllah, Allahu Akbar!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 10:41

i would like to know this too...i too am wanting to convert to muslim religion..my friend is going to prayer tomorrow and has invited me to talk to some of the women there. Here, i dont have really much guidance or anyone besides two really good friends(guys)who are trying to help me out on this...however one is in school, doesnt have much time to chat with me, and the other one ownes two convient stores so he is always working....its hard to try and do this when there is really not much peeps can do on here either....ya know?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2005 22:23

Salaamu Alaykum Brother Jabril,

I couldn?t more agree that Allah (SWT) guides whomever he chooses. However, remember my brother; when the going gets tough, the tough get going. And don?t loose sight that Allah (SWT) will test your Iman and the confidence u have on HIM. So remember always these Ayat?s it?ll help u stay focus on Allah?s remembrance:

No misfortune can happen on earth or in your souls but is recorded in a decree before We bring it into existence: That is truly easy for Allah. (Quran 57:22)

In order that ye may not despair over matters that pass you by, nor exult over favours bestowed upon you. For Allah loveth not any vainglorious boaster. (Quran 57:23)

May Allah always guide you. Amin.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 23, 2005 12:57

Assalamalikoum,Jibril, I'm Samira from France, congratulation for having embracing islam, your message touched me a lot and your comparison with a new birth is a very good comparison for converted people and also for person born in a muslim education, because when faith is decreasing, the return to Allah is like a new birth because of His Rahma (mercy).
May Allah guide all of us to the right way.
(Sory if my english is poor ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 22, 2005 22:20

asslamu allaycom
yes afnan2001 you right and as we 're muslim people from the beganing we want to hear this stories from every converting people to islam it's like hearing a miracle from allah to guide someone to the right way...it's like a lesson
peace

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 15, 2005 03:57

i want to know your story of converting to islam
so if you accept reply me i will send some questions and attend the responses
thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 03:14

alhamdo llah ,
realy am coming very happey when i met people like you going deep and deep in islam and befor they are nothing ,or we can said in wrong way.
i hope to be in contact with you thrugh this form.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 19, 2005 22:20

assalamualaikum

may ALLAH be with you and your family always and help you all the way to find your wonderful soulmate for lifetime. Actually for your knowledge im looking for lifetimepartners to my sis and bro who stil singles and for me alhamdulillah ive got married to a wonderful husband which i met tru internet and you know what he also got German blood as you do if im not mistaken so kindly reply my email so we can establish this brothers and sisterhood in islam May ALLAH bless our relationship. wassalam from kak ina

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 11, 2005 02:00

Jibril1970
marshallah !

It is gripping as to how you were guided. You know you say you had a 'trying' 6 years. I was born in a muslim family but my deen has and is being challenged daily.. i guess so is everyone else.

I too had a failed marraige and i have come to believe that perhaps my partner's spirituality was not as he projected it to be, and iA Allah(SWT) has decided to put those HE (SWT) loves through these trials to make them stronger in mind and spirit!

So iA May HE (SWT) grant you every strength and guide us all to the straight path iA..

Tooni