Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > marriage > Divorced Persons Have the Right to Start Again Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Divorced Persons Have the Right to Start Again
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 28, 2005 12:21

I never knew how life could be after getting divorced.Divorcees are looked upon as failures in our society.This is totally wrong.
I am interested in getting married and try to restart my life again with a new partner by getting married.
Which ever lady agrees with me may please step forward and lets prove it that it takes 2 make a marriage.
I never knew how life could be after getting divorced.Divorcees are looked upon as failures in our society.This is totally wrong.
I am interested in getting married and try to restart my life again with a new partner by getting married.
Which ever lady agrees with me may please step forward and lets prove it that it takes 2 make a marriage.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 15:08

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

A person who is married gets more reward from Allah and even the angels are pleased with him/her. For a man its not important what age should always be married. Woman can choose. Men cant do without... you know. thats why marriage is important
And it is a big sunna of the Prophet(saws) and also a command of his to us to get married and multiply so he may intercede for us. So folks if you r divorced widowed or single get married soon.Inshallah
take care all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 04, 2006 11:49

asalamualik...
as i was readin this forum im agree with u all , yes WE ALL DESERV SECOND CHANCE.. EVERY1 LEARNS FROM THR MISTAKES.. EVEN IF IT WAS BCZ OF LOV...

IF U GOT MARRIED ONES N U DEVORCE N WANA GET MARRIED AGAIN.. MASHALLAH U HAVE EVERY RIGHT 2 GET MARRIED WITH SOME1 MORE UNDERSTANDABLE AGAIN...
WELL GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHOM R LOOKIN FORWARD IN GETTIN MARRIED AGAIN...
FIAMANIALLAH
KUDAHAFIZ

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2006 11:12

i am happy for you that you have great parents.i request to all parents please have friendship with your children.ask them what they doing in there life .if they have problems in there life try to solve them and suport there children till end.i pray for all them people who have tough problems and they woried may allah help them.(amin).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 12:42

i jst wanted to say that altho my parents are worried that i will labelled they have been very supportive and stood by me and have never pressurised me in anyway and without them i would not have got through this tough time it is a shame that not all parents are supposrtive this way of thier children.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 08:41

This is to Iman88..i know what its like to fail at a relationship and wondering if you can ever be forgiven...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 07:58

skhan25 i had a chat with you but i did not knew your story until i read your coment please look after yourself and do not worry about ppl cuz ppl just talk and gosip make your parents understand allah hafiz.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 06:06

as a muslim woman, and a revert here in denmark, i was told tipycal danish revert, it was your fault your marriage breaking up, you know sisters and brothers, i knew what it was like to be married to my ex and no one else,and ALLAH ofcourse.so dont be worried, you and your ex knows the deep reasons. that is the most important. i wish you the best, inshallah.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 13:26

i am seperated and will be getting divorced, my parents are worried that ppl will label me as a divorcee but im still the same person i havent changed in any way those ppl that will label me are ignorant those ppl that look down on me and gossip about me shud rem that divorce can happen to anyone and that only the 2 ppl in the marriage know what really happend ppl should wise up and understand that its better to end the relationship then to be unhappy and resentful and if you have children is it fair on them the problem is that the ppl that think these ways are not moving with the times, my problem was my mother in law who when she hears abt a girl leaving her husband is very quick to gossip sand what makes melaugh is she is a divorced woman herself, so how do u win with these ppl? unfortunatly never

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 15:38

IT is only human to fail, and sad.
alah made none perfect
i think you do deserve another chance

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 16, 2005 08:18

Zara, I agree that we are not yet brave to accept divorce as a wayf life and not a tabbo.despite that our relgion accepts and allows divirce since maariiage is a social contract with many obligations.
What is your view.
Regards
P

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 06, 2005 17:13

Unfortunately, with the Asian community divorce is still a controversial and taboo subject, which only ends up harming the divorcee and any children involved. I thought it was only the woman that is affected. However, the rise in numbers of divorces in the community should tell people that it is so common. Many people do not admit that they are divorced.