Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > marriage > Bismillah Rahmanir Rahim Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Bismillah Rahmanir Rahim
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 11, 2006 06:25

Salamu alaykum,
I'm a young converted girl, alhamdullilah, trying to do my best to practise my new religion and way of life. I reverted more than 1 year ago. I am shiah. I now live in Portugal, and here muslim community is so weak...My only wish is to improve my Iman, to find a good husband who will help me in my deen, and that I'll care of him as we, women have been taught in holy Quran and following examples of the Prophet SAWS and Imams SA. I didn't have the chance to be born muslim, but I'm already dreaming of hearing my children say :La Illahaillah Allah Mohammad Rasullullah...
InshaAllah, may my prayer be heard by Allah...I reaslly want to achieve my paper of muslim woman...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 17, 2010 19:27

as u said 'La Illahaillah Allah Mohammad Rasullullah.'
U are shia.. U are on the wrong way darling.. follow the quran and SUNNAH of the Prophet..
not the things a shia telling u..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 02, 2007 16:22

salaam sister leyla,

may Allah SWT guide you and i pray that one day you will meet the pefect husband material..sister are you interested in marriage with a spouse from any where..have you tried registering your name with a shia mosque..i know of some mosques here who arrange marriages with good muslims of sound charater mosques...check out the big ones and write to them.

hope i have been of some help,
tc ws