Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > love > I thougth (LOVE) was true" Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I thougth (LOVE) was true"
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 17:20

thanks iman :)

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 06, 2006 08:41

the reason people get hurt in modern day relationships is because, people cant distinguish between love and lust, secondly there has to be a priority for love in order for it to be successful, the priority is your heart has to be attached to allah(swt)1st and foremost allah(swt)is the creator of everything including the person you thought you loved more than anything, secondly our beloved prophet(peace be upon him) he made so much sacrifice for his ummah us so we could follow this beautiful faith. then our parents who raised and lokkafter us when we were week and vulnarable then your partner, that is when allahs blessing comes into the relationship and you will have true love and hapiness, remember dont love any mortal more then its creator. and remember allahs the giver and taker so dont only look for money or beauty look for faith and youl forever be happy. ameen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 06, 2006 07:07

For a man that is not your mahram, love is a gift put into your hearts by the creator when you join according to how he asks you to join, in holy matrimony (as they say).

All those times we have haram relationships before marriage and think 'its love' well its not. Ask your parents and the older generation who have traversed both the 'islamic/halal love' route and the haram ones too (when they were our age or whatever).

What we have in haram relationships is the illusion of the satisfaction of desire, the desire here being of the sexual and 'playful' nature. We want each other for physicality, for the sake of being together, or because we share similar attachments for this short life or this world.

But this world is temporary and this life weak, sharing likes for this stuff and getting together based on that is cheap. How much more romantic, more powerful is the love whose range is an eternity - that love which demands that we meet our partners in the afterlife?

Can you compare that love with the haram love? No

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 10, 2006 02:11

We all I'm sure have felt what we thought was Love and then when the air cleared we do wonder if we have ever realy loved???? True love is for me a soul mate and one love i felt inspired me to write this when we parted for the life led us this way,i have one question "DOES TRUE LOVE REALY COME BACK AROUND IF ITS MENT TO BE"

FLIGHT OF AN ANGEL

Like an Angel you flew into my life, setting my soul free. I can not take you in my hands as I dreamed. I will reach to you until I catch your heart as you did mine. As an Angel you will always fly home to your true love, I will wait this day and know that my heart is your home.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 20:53

o cmon who we kiddin.. heheheh jst kiddin

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 20:51

ASALAMUALIKUM

honeslty, ther is good n bads in lov, n its not prefect thing, n if u fall in lov with a guy n he broke up with u bcz he liked another gal, sis, i tel ya before u fall in lov put da guy in check.. dont let ur heart easy 2 get into.. lov is pain n as well as good feelin so jsut take it easy n dont let some women hunter as a lover again...
welll seya
ma salam
fiamaniallah..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 06:22

Ahhh "Love".... Sometimes I feel that I have been in love thousands of times, and at other times I feel like I still havent loved anybody.
I have been told that I have broken hearts, I deeply regret it, but with my looks its gonna happen:);) pppfff hehe I am kidding!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 13:06

hey beauty,
so how have you been? are you ok now, or are you still hurting? i know that you will find a man worthy of you.
or have you already? well my sister i wish you the best in your searching, you will find him soon, if he doesnt find you first...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 19:29

hey firaz lol and thank you!! my bro wants to see pic of you !! lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 28, 2006 14:15

firaz2k6 i would like to talk to you,
how can i contact you....
beauty, you gotta cute brother, i guess
good looks run through the family...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 07:43

meccan beauty i was with my partner for 9 yrs and loved him deeply he has broken my heart but i wont let him win through allah i will get back on track i do say i will never get into a relationship again but i say it when im angery but everyone deserves happiness and i think when u go through these things it makes u stronger and i dont fall in love easily but it has made me stronger u dont need a man to breath u jst need allah and everything comes to those who wait.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 00:56

that is not my ex it is my brother :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 14, 2006 17:44

All love is True, But everything is temporal in this world.

The only thing that lasts forever is ALLAH.

and so when you love Allah and do everything for his sake, you never go wrong.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 18:10

wanttoknowthefacts,
This is 100% true, this is also for both man and woman, it is hard to understand all that without being in the same situation. The result at the beginning is usually mixed with bitterness, after a while, the bitterness goes and you remain strong.

Makes sense to me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2006 16:48

dear sister
no human could be indifferent toward your story, however i ve certain reserves about exhibiting the photo of your ex.anyway i wanna just tell u that u r just 19 and your feelings toward this handsome young man was just an experience to prepare your small heart to real love that u will undoubtedly share with a Muslim who deserves u.i dont know u but i m convinced that u r a good muslima even without veil; the proof u choose to narrate your story to brothers and sisters which u dont know but trust only because they r Muslims.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 15:54

Assalaamu alaikum iman, by the way you have a really awesome name, inshaAllah when i have children i'll consider it for a girl's name :):):) Oh hey jazak Allak for the wink, i read ur profile and u seem like a really nice person, i'd love to be friends with you, if you want, anyhu talk to u again InshaAllah, Assalaamu alaikum Iman

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 31, 2005 09:14

Princess, my sister..love is true...you love yourself that is true.
you love your family that is true.. you love your brothers your sister your friends that is true.... when the time is right for you to love a man it will happen and if it is the one person you should be with for all of life..then that my sister will be TRUE..my name is iman and i know what it is like to love someone and have them hurt us...please contact me..i would like to be your friend and we know we can never have too many friends or sisters....
i will be here for you whenever you need me.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 16:56

Assalaamu alaikum Princess, don't worry Allah knows best and knows what you do not.Maybe he just wasn't the one Allah destined for u. InshaAllah you'll meet a good muslim guy or who knows maybe one will meet u. Ameen Besides you real beautiful. Assalaamu alaikum sister.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 13:47

love is true sister...Allah knows best...always look at ur negative situation in a positive way, becuz things can only get better...Insha'Allah you will find someone much more deserving of u...Salam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2005 10:34

well you see i was inlove with this man wahleed and we where together for 2 yrs then he liked another gril but she wasent muslim ...my heart broke i couldent eat sleep it was hard for me to pray.....now i will never forgive myself for falling in love.....becouse i was obviesly blinded by what i wanted to see........ but im scared to fall inlove again...............thats why "I thougth (LOVE) was true"

Available only
to logged in members