Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > love > LOOKING FOR LOVE NEEDS TO STOP........ Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
LOOKING FOR LOVE NEEDS TO STOP........
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 06, 2006 08:19

certain things in life are pre-determined such as you soulmate your wealth your death and even your beauty. all theses things and more are blessed by allah when you are in your mothers womb so appreciate what allah has given you so far & constantly thank him. your right, looks can be deceptive especially thesedays, just be patient and allah will reward you well both in this life and the hereafter.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 25, 2007 03:15

ok lovely lebanese i just post u a comment...coz u were looking for someone as a soul mate...how come u arnt waiting for ALLAH SWT to send u ur mate im sure he would come instead of u advertising...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 19, 2006 02:39

what i believe is that the best way a person can find love is thru arranged format done by our parents as everyone involved in such a relationship is happy and there is love everywhere so obey your parents thats the key to find true love.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 07:20

Aslmkm

There is a proverb, aptly put:

Trust in Allah, but don't forget to tie your camel...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 15, 2006 14:15

Salaam,
I read your comment about looking for love and I have to say that I agree with but also in the same vein I dont agree.It may sound very contradictory,but let me add that yes,our lives are Pre-Determined by the Almighty but we have to look for our Rizq,for our partner,then ask Allah to Guide us in making the correct decisions by making Istikhaarah Salaah.
The Quaran tells us clearly that we should make the effort,and then Allah will make it easier.Therefore,with effort comes success,no matter how long it takes.If it does not come,then we have to accept it for Allah knows best!
Shukrun

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 03, 2006 21:25

HEAR ME OUT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS....I BELEIVE THAT LOVE COMES TO US...WE SHOULD NEVER GO LOOKING FOR IT..WHAT IF OUR EYES ARE CHEATED BY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE. THEN IN THE END IT TURNS OUT ALL WRONG. ALLAH WILL SEND US A SOULMATE....IT IS ALLAHS WILL NOT OURS......well that what i think.....lol but tell me ehat ya think???? not be meen oor nasty please!

Available only
to logged in members