Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Sisters looking for Sisters to talk too, not marriage > SISTERS FIGHTING WITH SISTERS?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
SISTERS FIGHTING WITH SISTERS??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 14, 2006 02:02

Im not mentioning any names but, this muslimah on here is being rude with me calling me names and critizizng me :( Its not fair ....telling me my pictures arent tru???!!! Its not what allah wants us too doo!.....but that person will be judged........im very upset and my feelings were hurt badly....becouse its not like me or not in my nature to fight with a sister! ....im not worried what she thinks ...but i am upset at being put down.......we are all sisters we should be getting along!...but i will pray for this person to make things better :(

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 04, 2006 04:51

I agree with the views of al lthe Sisters - you are a Muslimah and that the most important thing. Try not to let the coments hurt you too much, sister.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 02, 2006 11:35

beauty, my sister...
never let anyone get you down or upset you. ones that put others down are not happy with themselves. i know of whom you are speaking and i have also replied to her. it is not our duty to judge, it is our duty to love and accept our brothers and sisters for who they are, not what they are. just to say something quickly..i know that the name under your pics is the name of your photographer...let me say this to the sister that doesnt want to be rude..
"it does not take a "genius" to know that the photograpghers name is under the picture"...
so beauty my sister, dont feel bad or upset about someone that doesnt even know you...i dont know you personally but you are my sister and i care about all my brothers and sisters..i dont like seeing people upset especially over remarks that uneducated people make.. so my sister take care of yourself and keep being the person you are...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 27, 2006 10:15

well ok, i join your prayers.

hopefully EVERYONE here gets along.

for your information i'm a robot (yes i actually have to plug myself to the wall every night to recharge my batteries) and it hurts me when people say that i'm fake.

all i want is to be a real human. boo hoo!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 02:28

As'Salamu Wa'Laiykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatu......

Sister. Do not let other sisters remarks get you down.

Seek Refuge from Allah (swt), for he will make you happy anf feel good again.

Hijab or no Hijab you will always be a muslimah (Insha'Allah).

You can contact me me anytime.

Fi Amanullah Sister
Wa Salam xo