Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Share dating advice and safety tips > THIS IS FOR THE GIRLS WHO NEED THE HELP! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
THIS IS FOR THE GIRLS WHO NEED THE HELP!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 08, 2006 22:12

I THINK THAT YOU ARE THEBIST GRILL I EVER SEEN YES YOU VERY BEAUTY YES YES IAM VERY INTERSTING

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 10, 2013 09:45

Hey Everyone, Has anyone read the book "Men from Mars women from Venus"
If so, do you think it applies perfectly on Arab men !!
Thanx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 07, 2010 16:30

Quoting Lovley_Lebanese:

Are wondering ho to act appropriate modest and still get the guy uoi want all at the same time?! well e-mail me and i'll tell ya! lol

Hey

can u tell me more?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 13, 2006 00:02

I have been wondering the same, except in my case it is different. I am very polite.

I think if a woman wants the man, she can express herself, but not too forcefully. Men don't like that. A present of a homemade cookie or other treat can often entice a male to at least talk with you. At the very least he will say thank you. You've then exchanged at least two words each, thank you, and you're welcome?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 06:17

Please could you contact me with more info very interested sister here and have another friend who wants to know how to do the same!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 27, 2006 08:07

Hello sister, you are beautiful, i have a question for you, i was reading your old posting about a guy you liked at the corner store, how is that going? I was just intrigued because a year ago i fell in love with a guy named Wahleed as well and i wish i could still be with him but unlike yours, i found out that he is currently married back in egypt. crushed my heart and i still don't think i'm over him.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 03, 2006 21:17

Are wondering ho to act appropriate modest and still get the guy uoi want all at the same time?! well e-mail me and i'll tell ya! lol

Available only
to logged in members