Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Religion > Sens of the words !!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Sens of the words !!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 03, 2005 11:10

Salam aleykoum !

I only want to say that it ain?t easy to be a muslim and it?s not enough to say I?m a Muslim to be one.
I can hear a lot of things all around us but I want to notice that words has sense.
When I see those guys who lie, hit their woman and kill in the name of Allah ... Is that a joke ?
It?s bothering me. What can I tell to non-muslim who ask me : Why Islam tell you to kill the non-muslims ??? Why can a husband beat his wife ? All I can say is that for me the guys who do those things in the name of the religion are definitely not muslims even if they say the contrary, had a long bear and go to the Mosqu?e.
Be a Muslim is more thant that !!!

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm French ...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 09:22

Orangino write:
Salaam, u know the religion is very easy, but it can be difficult in the non-muslim lands. Getting istiqaamah (steadfastness and uprightness) is probably even harder. But just remember tht you need istiqaamah to have a higher level of imaan and you will never have istiqaamah if your heart is not upright, and your heart will never be upright if you tongue is not upright.

The bedouins say: "We believe." Say: "You believe not but you only say, 'We have surrendered (in Isl?m),' for Faith has not yet entered your hearts. But if you obey All?h and His Messenger (SAW), He will not decrease anything in reward for your deeds. Verily, All?h is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Al-Hujurat 49:14)

salaam

mashallah, i agree with u on this...
ma salam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 18:56

well the medalion has two sides do you honestly believe that the infidels the western people the non-Muslims are holy, that they dont hit their wife's,children abuse them. This is sheer propaganda if you could open your eyes for a second. Islam is the only religion which says paradise lies beneath the feet of your mother. Meaning dont offend hurt her cos if you do you will wait a severe punishment.If you obey her and do good to her you can enter the paradise of bliss.
also women have more right in Islam then elsewhere this is the most important factor why women are choosing Islam. dont believe me surf the web. there are articles about this.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 06, 2005 15:13

Salaam, u know the religion is very easy, but it can be difficult in the non-muslim lands. Getting istiqaamah (steadfastness and uprightness) is probably even harder. But just remember tht you need istiqaamah to have a higher level of imaan and you will never have istiqaamah if your heart is not upright, and your heart will never be upright if you tongue is not upright.

The bedouins say: "We believe." Say: "You believe not but you only say, 'We have surrendered (in Isl?m),' for Faith has not yet entered your hearts. But if you obey All?h and His Messenger (SAW), He will not decrease anything in reward for your deeds. Verily, All?h is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Al-Hujurat 49:14)

salaam