Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Romance > Arab Americans Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Arab Americans
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 03, 2004 07:40

As a Muslim Arab American I feel that finding the "right person" tends to be hard...its hard to tie in both cultures and values and not forget above all Religion....I am wondering how many view this topic and if u have any positive feed back...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 16:07

well it is easy...man+woman+chemical reaction=relationship possibly marriage..this formula should stand against all the arguments.take care.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 04:03

Asalam-o-Alikum,

Yes it is true sister, but it is difficult everywhere. Similar is also true in Muslim countries. Keep the faith in Allah. *SABR * is the best practice what we can do.
Well it is not always true that intercultural and interracial marriages end up with divorce. Every marriage ends up with divorce if Husband and Wife do not want to compromise. I think marriage is the other name of COMPROMISE.

Allah bless everyone with right partner (Ammen)

Regards
Umar

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 09, 2005 10:43

It is not easy to find someone these days, what if someone get married to an Arab or Pakistan or white person and few years later their marriage fell apart due to personality, cultural and racial differences. Intercultural & interracial marriages end up in divorce because husband & Wife can't compromise.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 18, 2004 22:54

Assalamualikum,

I got surprised for people saying it's difficult to compromise between values and cultures of the east and the west, with all respect to other people and their beliefs, I didn't find something compatible between Islam and western culture, I am not going to attend a party full of sins, booze and drunk people to please my colleagues and anger Allah (swt), I lived already in three different countries, I found my self happier once I am getting closer to Allah (swt).
We used to hear all the freakin' words down to earth, open minded from muslim in North America.
I hate the phrase down to earth - are you that low!!!
For sure I have to be adapted but not to compromise my religIon, it's really long discussion, but my conclusion is to abide to our religIon

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 07, 2004 05:50

salaam malykum

hi sister, i realy know what you mean, and indeed it is hard but place your trust on ALLAH and he will take care of you. inshalla just wait my sister keep trust