Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > love > Why cant muslim girl marry non muslim? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why cant muslim girl marry non muslim?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 01, 2006 13:39

Surely one should marry a person who will look after her, even if hes not muslim, i know so many failed muslim marriages in UK because the muslim man cannot stand westernised women.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 27, 2006 14:00

Conversion in allowed case by case, i know families that have welcomed non muslims/new converts with open arms and some families see it as a big shame and dont allow it. I would welcome it as its a good thing to convert a non muslim to islam.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 27, 2006 13:57

excuse me ????
quote.." i know its about you" You know me do you?????
i thought the purpose of this site was to ask questions and learn about islam.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 04:13

would it be okay for a muslim women to marry a guy if he converts to islam???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 15, 2006 07:51

I think there is some confusion. I am, simply asking a question. it doesnt mean i am doing it myself!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 16:10

ShelBel write:
Surely one should marry a person who will look after her, even if hes not muslim, i know so many failed muslim marriages in UK because the muslim man cannot stand westernised women.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

3.28] Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
[3.118] O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand.

It is not to judge you but I think you should read Quran. Allah doesnot want believers to be with infidels. last thing He would want is for a believing woman to marry a non-believer. And if you dont agree with this then your weak in eeman or you are a non-believer acting like a muslim which is worse. May Allah protect us from the Munafiqueen and all else evil.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 02, 2006 09:54

because muslem are beleive the another but,the ather not beleive ...so sembel

Available only
to logged in members