Home > Muslim Forums > love > Failed marriage Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Failed marriage
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 08, 2006 05:46

One thing I'd like to know.
When I got married my husband promised me the world. He promised our love would be forever no matter what. Our marriage lasted for 2 and a half years becuase his mother was jealous of me. he obeyed his mother and left me. I was in a state of shock because it was very hard to comprehend. Why do things like this happen? We had no problems & we were in love. Does love really exist?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 24, 2006 20:56

HI sister! Well, all I can say love does exist in this world but sometimes things turn out differently and we end up hurting and asking ourselves why me?

But maybe think again maybe and maybe ALLAH has a better plan for you in the future.

Maybe things happened that way to make you a better woman and to love someone more.

Just keep on praying.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 15, 2006 23:37

i think husband should think if his mother trying to break his mariege with his wife and if his wife is a loving and caring wife then he should talk to his mother that my wife has not done anything wrong so please dont try to break our relationship.anyway if u would like to get maried again may be we can know each other well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 15, 2006 07:17

it does but unfortunatley what u have gone through im going through as well...only difference is that i was holding on for so long..

most of the women in our culture go through what ur going through so unfortunaltey its nothing new..may Allah bless u with patience...time is the biggest healer n i really hope that u find the right guy one day...im sure hes feeling for u the same way u are for him.

my hubbys bro done that his wife...only difference was that my mom in law wanted to take revenge from my farther in law so she got her son married to my farther in laws eldest bros daughter n then got her pregant n then divorced her!!!!!!!...she was only 16