Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > love > Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 10, 2005 06:30

Would u ppl pls write as much as u can on this topic whether u believe in arrange marriage or love just wana know ur opinions

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 06, 2006 15:26

hey i like can we talk on

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 05, 2006 11:55

hey i think that arrange mariage is not bad for the people who want to do so. but hey if u think that is not worth of marraing him then don't . if u parents decided for u tell them how u feel about who they chosen for u. i guess all the decition comes down to the two people who are getting marraied. don't charge is just my opinion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 17, 2006 04:43

Salam,
What ever woks for you as long as your not being forced into it by anyone(parents, future husband, inlaws) as you have the choice to marry who you like and on remembering that, Allah knows who we are going to marry before we do.

I married for love and i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him but it didnt work out and i believe that Allah has a plan for me and being arried to him wasnt meant to last.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 06, 2006 20:45

Assalamualaikum

i think, the one that know that answer is only ur self and of course Allah SWT not anyone in this world , but, let me tell u one thing for sure,When there is a will there's always be a way,believe that and insyaallah u will find the answer that u seek

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 07:37

If my bond or union were arranged I would serve with honor and obedience to her. I think though, it is the woman's choice in the end, whether to accept it or not. If not then what point would there be to even attempt it. It is, after all, her choice.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 12:01

Asalam alaikum
I think to choose either arranged marriage or love marriages, it depends on the personality and how do you like to live your life. Everyone knows his needs and what she/he wants from this life.
Some love affairs fail and some are successful. But so so many left broken hearts. That is why the person should rememeber Allah and watch his behavior to not do something s/he would feel regret it later.
I know some arranged marriages that succeeded and some others did not.
Most of women dream of special love and romantic life... I hope for you to get the man you wish to marry, amen!

Yours faithfuly,
True Pearl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 02, 2006 06:35

for me, i could take my pick from the dozens of fans but i'm not about that.

i have no time to date and handle the issues that relates to dating due to the lack of time so my take is arranged marriages are ok.

i'm working hard now to hopefully settle down and enjoy the fruits of labour with my own family in future.

currently, life is just plain crayzeee.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 07:58

parents who force thier children to marry shud realise that they are runing thier childrens lives our generation is diff now and younger ppl wana marry some one they love or some one they atleast have something in common with but parents think its ok to force the son then he ends up cheating then they end up divorcing and the funy thing is the parents think that acceptable they know that thats what the end result will be and whoes life is ruined? ur childrens!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 06, 2006 10:27

i am not sure if i agree with going along with arranged marriages....i know of someone in particular who didnt want to have an arranged marriage but did it anyways to respect his parents wishes....that is something i cant understsand...b/c he will not be happy in a arranged marriage...unless they learn to love eachother...i guess that is what happens right?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 09:20

when time come and if girl or boy think they dont think that they will be happy with each other then they should not go a head and save families from bieng destroyed.just speek up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 19:24

Be smart, always love marriage instead of arrange marriage. Try to be your own boss in your own live. It doesn't matter what is going to happen, it is your choice. Be strong and you can do it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 19:02

well..
A Lot of people are getting married this way, and lately we hear bad examples about this in the media. in Europe anyway.
As for me, have been involved in it, but in kind of positiv way. I think that it might be a good way to get married, cause it goes the right way, mean like God want it to be.
The only bad thing I see is that not all familys do respect when a girls or a Guy wouldn't get married with the choosing one.
It still have to be the girls right at the end to choose or there are no mening in it. all have to agree.
It's not that simple all the time..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 16:59

arange marrages are not bad when two families have positive thinking and they provide boy and girl freedom to have a choice meaning they can talk to each other and know what they want in there life so nothing go wrong in the future and save families