Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Friendship > As SalaamuAlaykum a sister who is new here Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
As SalaamuAlaykum a sister who is new here
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 17:56

As Salaamu Alaykum, My name is Yasmine I am A converted muslim for 5 yrs now! I am hoping to meet new friends here Insha'Allah! May Allah Subbhanahu wa ta'Allah bless you all sisters and brothers!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 08, 2008 02:49

Salaam sister Yasmine. If you want friends then you came to right place! Am in Australia.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 17, 2008 19:55

Walaikum Salaam,

From the UK, Allah Subhantallah Guides those who he wishes on the straight path and Inshallah Allah Subhanatallah keep us on this path Ameen.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 31, 2008 02:52

walikum muslam who is new tell me......the sky is new the sun is new..what is new..is my mobile is new..or my car is new ..i dont under stand yaar ..aakhir kia hai new..the sunday is new and omlait(egg) is new ..hahahah

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 09:56

i just wanted to say i have just converted to being a muslim and i would like to chat with people who are muslim also. allah haiz, henna

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 11:24

Wa alaykum Salam Sister Yasmin,

I hope you are fine, Insya'allah. It's nice to know that you have chosen our deen, alhumdullilah, May Allah bless you with glad tidings. It's my pleasure to chat with you. Take care sister. May you'll be in Allah's protection always.

Fee Amanillah,
Nour