Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Message board > Getting married in right way. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Getting married in right way.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 19, 2005 13:38

Aslaamu aleikum.

Hello there yall.
Its very interesting to see all sisters finnaly relize how great its to be with someone. that cares and loves, its rather amazing to see the sound of a religous come back. year ago from today it was so hard to even think about a getting married. either you spend 30,000 or no mariage. it happen to couple of my friend and guest what they did get maried and didn't to spend that much and they are alot happier then ever. so brothers and sister let make marrying easy for brothers and sisters also becouse its not what you have or what school you go. its who you real are, and what you real know about life and can the person handle the obsticles of life. if thats the case don't hassitate "Just do it"
just comments no offence.
thanks

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2005 15:54

hi i know its a bit late to answer but..i am new...i am using some one elses user name because she has changed her and i really like her old one- which is mine now...

any way just wanted to tell you that i am only 17 and a british born girl.. i am not intrested in going out with boys just like many girls do before marriage.. but me i will do just as my mopther tells me too and she desserves it after all she has done for me and my other brothers and sisters .

i may sound very happy in life but i am not, & yeah i seriously dont mind getting married to a person who i dont even know..even though i have liked some one else and never told that person..

& i hope things go on well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 30, 2005 13:18

02CUTE4U write:
Please don't take any this offensively,however, marriage is fantastic for the first year,Then all of a sudden things take a u-turn and find out that the person your with is not really the person you thought they were. All of sudden the computer becomes your mistress and music becomes your child. Its one thing to have a hobby but when its starts to destroy your marriage b/c you have no time to communicate with your family its a little sad.I feel marriage is totally overated and wish that divorce wasn't such a huge decision.

Marriage isn't overrated. Sure, some marriages don't work. But I know plenty of happily married couples. With every relationship there are ups and downs. And certainly a lack of communication can lead to problems in a marriage. But it's important to understand that the problem is not marriage, it's the things that destroy a marriage.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 28, 2005 23:22

Please don't take any this offensively,however, marriage is fantastic for the first year,Then all of a sudden things take a u-turn and find out that the person your with is not really the person you thought they were. All of sudden the computer becomes your mistress and music becomes your child. Its one thing to have a hobby but when its starts to destroy your marriage b/c you have no time to communicate with your family its a little sad.I feel marriage is totally overated and wish that divorce wasn't such a huge decision.