but i think people can have times of highs and lows in their imaan. The lows will start with one or two things we fall prey too.. e.g. skipping a salaah here and there, tellign a lie etc... and then develops further. so we should not despair that we haev reached a low point, but rather strive hard and quickly to get back on track.
keep us in your duas pleas.
salaam sister zena, your so young n yet full of knowledge allhumdolillah sister im glad to know that there are ppl like you still around.
i agree with all of your comments n i can add so many more to it like
1. thinking that its ok to finish of with close realtives...the prophet [PBUH] said he who finishes realtions with his family is frim no umat of mine.
2. consider themselves muslims beavcuse they pray 5xs aday but yet still go head n make life difficult for others by being nasty...they themselves think that this is ok because they have a god given right.
3. some ppl think that it is ok to have premartial sex whilst in a realtionship with some one..and at the same time they have so much knowledge of deen.
4. dont like thier children to sit n listen in religious lectures because of fear that they might become toooo religious.
5. fear of letting their daughter wear the hijaab because they are scared that no one will marry them.