Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Cultures and Education > chechenia Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
chechenia
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 29, 2005 04:01

Assalamualaikum Brother,

I love Chechnya.

News on chechnys frm

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 12, 2006 02:57

they will be in our doas allways...
may Allah helps them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 22, 2006 05:51

I know Chechens very well, I am from same region Caucasus. Chenchens are really proud people, they just 1 million nation about 300000 has been killed during more than 10 wars with Russia troops, I will call with russian evils. And Chechens for 200 years always dreaming about independence, and Russian government has never allowed, always trying to solve that problem killing torturing and forcibly misplacing them to different part of Russia. What I like about those nation, they always tied together always ready to help each other it doesn't matter they know each other or not, just say "I am chechen, I need a help".
Also, more than 10 years war is continue against russia kafirs, 5000 to 10000 active mudjaheedins fighting against 150,000 russian troops on small territory. Unfortunately this year they lost leaders-amirs (peace upon them), Aslan Mashadov, Abdullah Shamil Abu-Idris, Abdul-Halim Sadulayev, but it doesn't stop Jihad, greatest amirs , mudjaheedens are dying, others are coming, and they don't have problems with people, they have a problem with ammunition's, media support, etc. but greatest side is faith into Allah, gives them straight to continue Jihad, and I think every muslim should help them somehow to continue Jihad, Insh Allah victory not so far, nothing can break Jihad.

May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon you.

Thanks for your attention.
regards,
Nuri

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 20, 2006 11:04

Dear brother,We in Pakistan have great regard for chechenia.We support the chechnien struggle against Russian aggression.we have been listening the stories about kohikaf in our childhood now ,have seen ur brave n outstanding struggle against a supper power.We have firm believe of your success since it is the land of brave fighters having rich islamic,culturel history.Keep on establishing yor existance along with true muslim identity,establish islamic institutions along with modern education sys to compete with the currant modern age .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 06:21

What Muslims Can do is to give suport as much as they can. Donate, send some charities, sponsor an orphan child. And of course pray to Allah to help all the Muslim Ummah who suffers in Iraq and palestine as well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2005 03:15

Stop the Genocide in Chechnya!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2005 03:03

?It is because Allah is the patron of those, who have believed, but kafirs do not have a patron? (the Koran, 47:11).
?Say: we will be befallen only with what Allah has prescribed to us, He is our patron, and let believers hope for Allah. Say: do not you ( kafirs and munafiks ) expect for us the two best ways out (the victory or the death of a shahid on the way of Allah). We also expect for you that Allah send punishment on you from Himself or with our hands. Wait and we shall wait with you? (the Koran, 9: 51 ).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2005 02:51

BOOK OF A MUJAHIDDEEN
by Abdallah Shamil Abu Idris
(Shamil Basaev)
This book was written by a well-known Chechen commander, General Shamil Basayev. In this book the vital philosophy of the Mojahid, his character, experience, and a tactical and strategic idea is described in the art form and from position of the Islam.
Already for 15 years Shamil Basayev is being one of the main Chechen military leaders, head of the Armed Forces of the Chechen state in a struggle against Russian military aggression.
Shamil Basayev is a recognized authority in the field of special military operations, intelligence-sabotage and guerrilla combat tactics, large-scale offensive operations by small military forces.
A Mujahid knows that enemies exist in order to test his Faith (Iman), his courage, his perseverance, his ability to make decisions, and his patience. The enemies are making him fight for the sake of fulfilling his duty before Almighty Allah?

Abdallah Shamil Abu Idris (Shamil Basaev)