Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Cultures and Education > muslims in usa Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
muslims in usa
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 17:50

i am intersting in muslims usa what are your problems in usa ? ok tnx everyone

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 04, 2005 20:16

It's nothing wrong to think or to learn about that subjects. It might be useful someday in your life.At least, to understand about people, different culture/religion, etc. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. Mostly, we are muslim but still we have disagreement about differences.Learning that subject might be useful to know about that..Diah, Jakarta, Indonesia

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 09:56

?KRA

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 09:55

it can be interesting but we have same problems in turkey. it's reason is fear of system of government . but we must be strong and well informed. we must read much thinks about philosophy sociology,history,phisics , math and everytings. what do you thinks about this??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 06:24

Unfortunatly women with Hijab face the bigest problem in the US, from racisim to not able to get a job !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2005 12:08

Salaams, one of my big problems is that as a white blue-eyed eurocentric born and raised revert to isalm woman-( through my own seeking-NOT BECAUSE I MARRIED A MAN!!!) i suffer from isolation and rejection even overt haterd from my own countrypeople-(like i just keep stabbing jesus over and over in the back- and prejudice and ostracization from the muslims(arabic, indo-pak mostly) who deny my validity and ignore my existence. It is very hard going it alone, but I became muslim through prayer and searching- i never actually met a muslim before i became one- but this religion comes and goes strange doesnt it? peace

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 15:43

merhaba omer ben faruk bana dan ul

as

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 06, 2005 11:05

selam
my name is omer and I am from sivas to but I do not live in usa. I live in Denmark but I would be happy to have an islamic conversation with you if you wish.
my mail is;