Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Cultures and Education > culture Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
culture
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 02, 2004 04:17

Heey..another anime lover!!! heheh what kind of anime do you like? I am soo crazy about Dargonball and heheheh Hamtaro......

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 17, 2006 13:16

As they say in Christain regligions all things with God are possible ! So what is ment to be will be if it has Gods blessing ! Have a good day !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 03, 2004 14:00

Salaam to all muslim bothers and sisters from all over the world ...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 16, 2004 04:19

hi,contact me at !you can see my profile on this site, or call me at. it seems your are very well educated.I am from New York.Nice to meet you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 15, 2004 01:23

Despite my young age, I'm not specifically limited to things that "young people" are into today, I like to discuss all sorts of important issues and am interested in various different cultural subjects. I love meeting people from all over the world and learning more about different cultures. I think that it is a wonderful experience. Things like age, race, gender, religion, or whatever else, are not things that I judge someone by. I like to get to know someone based on the quality of their character more than their physical or social attributes. To provide some info on myself, some of my favorite things are reading, anime, manga, writing, shopping, soccer, and many other things. My dream is to become an English teacher and go to Japan because it is a place where I have wanted to go for a long time now, that and/or become a writer. I admit that I am fascinated by the Japanese culture and would like to know more about it from someone who knows it firsthand. But I also want to meet people from other countries too because, as I said, I enjoy meeting people and making new friends. There are so many things that I could say about myself but I think that for the most part you find out about a person best when you talk to them one on one, rather than just reading an attempted summary of who they are. So, if you should happen to be at least slightly intrigued by what I have provided here please don't hesitate to get in touch with me to talk.