Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Family > the man I want Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
the man I want
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 09, 2004 10:15

I have been looking for my second half for 3 years. up to now, i have not found her. i prefer someone whithin french or germnay, originlly from morocco and most important who fears Allah and would like to buils a house

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 16, 2007 17:27

Hey shailoy and alichem who are you talking to????...your both men!!!! where you refering to erlangan...da the author...ewow!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 11, 2007 14:40

i am intrested and want to contact you

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 21, 2007 22:20

assalamoalaikom
Dear Friend i saw your message it was nice and hope ur really so nice..
Iam Ali from pakistan and may be next month i will coem to USA for research work..I am doing PhD..
I am a bit calm and not very talkative..but once become friendly to some one then i am talkative nad also have a good sense of humour..Let us know about each other...i hope nad sure we can be good friends ..to share our problems and thoughts...

With best wishes and regards
Ali

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 26, 2006 09:34

well haidar 007 plz tell me why do u think that someone would want to enjoy u...yuk!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 14, 2005 11:36

HI TO EVERY ONE IAM NE ONE HOPE U LIKE ME WELL HERE MY YAHOO ID SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING COME AND ENJOYYYYYYYY

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 20, 2004 23:56

hello.everyone,contact me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 15, 2004 01:24

The kind of person I would like to get to know better is someone who would be able to restore my faith in mankind. I say that because so often recently I've seen examples of how bad interactions between people can be. I'd like to meet someone who would make me forget about whatever unhappiness I might be going through, someone that's funny and smart and likes to have intelligent conversation. I love people that I have a great time talking to and that have things of interest to talk about. There are other attributes I look for or would prefer as well but I've never been the kind of person who says, "Oh, I would like for this person to be..." I have a great sense of humor that I admit can sarcastic at times, but only humorously so. Let's talk. I'm sure we'd have lots of interesting things to discuss! It's the best way to get to know a person, I think.