Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > marriage > marriage////what a joke Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
marriage////what a joke
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 19, 2005 01:21

what a marriage i don,t know someone tell me here about this??/and what is ur suggestion love marriage is success or arrange one.........i think????????????????????????????????tell me ok.....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 08:43

arain mba... don't laugh be4 u get shock of the love... actually it depends on the situation... if u get a wife who r kind,nice,obey Allah rule that was chosen by ur family, insyaAllah u will be happy... u still can know her.. well it will be more meaningful coz it is the time 4 both of u 2 know each other... but if she is not the perfect 1, u better try 2 make her bcome the good 1,
well.. knowing some1 b4 marriage also can but u still hav 2 remember Allah rule..what is haram what is sin... some people say knowing ur wife b4 marriage is the most precious things coz u had known her b4, u know what she likes, what her goodness& badness... well, it depends on u actually...
arain mba... don't laugh be4 u get shock of the love... actually it depends on the situation... if u get a wife who r kind,nice,obey Allah rule that was chosen by ur family, insyaAllah u will be happy... u still can know her.. well it will be more meaningful coz it is the time 4 both of u 2 know each other... but if she is not the perfect 1, u better try 2 make her bcome the good 1,
well.. knowing some1 b4 marriage also can but u still hav 2 remember Allah rule..what is haram what is sin... some people say knowing ur wife b4 marriage is the most precious things coz u had known her b4, u know what she likes, what her goodness& badness... well, it depends on u actually...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share