to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 01, 2004 16:30

hi

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 21:47

"BECAUSE OF YOU"

I was never expecting that you would come into my life. I was dreaming at you since you?ve been in my mind. We were walking along the road with full of brighten stars above. The edge of a distance made us a long way to talk about our experiences and about happenings in our life. The emotion, moments with someone else, the sadness and the most embarrassing and happiest moment that done??????!

I learned from you a lot, yet I never thought that I would come this far. Maybe I could say that you are the very precious thing that comes in my whole life. You give me life through all my sadness. You awake me up to all my dreams to become in reality. You teach me how to be self-esteem. Yet you teach me how to love?..!

The very first thing that happen to me with you is to love you, love you for who you are and not for what you have. A love that I couldn?t find to someone others. You keep me strong to hold up in my life, which will never give up those especial memories with you. I?ve learned a lot of things with a short day with you????.!

Maybe you will forget me, perhaps I have no right to force you, but when God give me one wish just to be for real, I would rather say that, pls let me go back with someone who taught me how to be strong and how to feel in love?????.!

You are the reason why I am still alive. You made my day so beautiful. You accept me for what I am and for who I am. Yeah it?s true. I have rather to choose you more than anything else????..!

I adore you because you are so kind and have a good intention to each and everyone. You are so ?Altruistic?, which means being unselfish. And in be half of that.,? I truly Love You, its Because Of You???????!?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 06, 2005 23:05

"BECAUSE OF YOU"

I was never expecting that you would come into my life. I was dreaming at you since you?ve been in my mind. We were walking along the road with full of brighten stars above. The edge of a distance made us a long way to talk about our experiences and about happenings in our life. The emotion, moments with someone else, the sadness and the most embarrassing and happiest moment that done??????!

I learned from you a lot, yet I never thought that I would come this far. Maybe I could say that you are the very precious thing that comes in my whole life. You give me life through all my sadness. You awake me up to all my dreams to become in reality. You teach me how to be self-esteem. Yet you teach me how to love?..!

The very first thing that happen to me with you is to love you, love you for who you are and not for what you have. A love that I couldn?t find to someone others. You keep me strong to hold up in my life, which will never give up those especial memories with you. I?ve learned a lot of things with a short day with you????.!

Maybe you will forget me, perhaps I have no right to force you, but when God give me one wish just to be for real, I would rather say that, pls let me go back with someone who taught me how to be strong and how to feel in love?????.!

You are the reason why I am still alive. You made my day so beautiful. You accept me for what I am and for who I am. Yeah it?s true. I have rather to choose you more than anything else????..!

I adore you because you are so kind and have a good intention to each and everyone. You are so ?Altruistic?, which means being unselfish. And in be half of that.,? I truly Love You, its Because Of You???????!?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 18, 2005 13:48

Assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatu

ya ukhtee/Akhwaatee!

i'm looking for a muslim zawja(wife ) who don't have children .and wear her niqaab & hijab , fully cover insha'allaah . whi fear allah (subhanallaah wa ta'Alaa ) , who islaam and prayer five times a day . who obey allah command amd obey the zawj(husband ) . i reall y loking for a muslim zawja(wife)insha'ALLAAH .

barakallaahu feekum wa jazaakallaahu khayr

wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatu

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 19, 2004 16:59

hi everyone...i am always happy to meet new people. i would like a guy who can make me feel good about myself and i can talk to whenever i am in need of a friend

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 15, 2004 23:33

Hello my name is Teshawn i am an American girl in search of someone who is muslim follows his religion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 12, 2004 23:41

I???m looking for a girl who could be my life partner she should be nice, sensible and the one who knows the values of a family. I'm a well educated and intelligent guy. Whatever you wish (within reasonable bounds) I will give it to you. All I want is you to be happy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 09, 2004 23:08

hi dear