Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Message board > Relocation.Need advice. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Relocation.Need advice.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 05:39

Salami Walekoom !

Dear friends.I need some of your advices.

So ,I want to immigrate from Russia .For many reasons ,but not for economic reasons.
The question costs(stands) not so much "where" (in ANY country of the world ) ,but how many " from where " (from Russia -as for me i still call it Evil Empiere ).

But neither have no money for purchase of the real estate abroad, nor on opening there private buisness etc.Not me jewish or german, to use "repatriation programmes" .
Is there any country in the world ,were one could move
and say :I want to live here ?...Because my own Country were occupied by another ,and I have to live in the country that I hate .
Not even can bacame rebel to free my land . All rebel movements in contemprorary world are blamed as "world ecstreemism"....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 16, 2006 13:03

no problem brother,
feel free to write me anytime.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 15, 2006 13:47

?hank you brother !
Its surprising and amaising ,and not so far ,
I had some kind of "vision" like very relative that you say ...
really
Great Allah is Guardian and Advantage bringer.

ps
sorry ,I tried to sent you that above message,to email ,but Im afraid ,you got mentioned here -wink- ))

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 14:01

wa aleykum selam brother,
I understand your position. I dont like where I live also.If you really want to leave you should pray istigarah prayer and ask Allah for guidence. options are neighborcountries like Turkey, Afghanistan and Pakistan. When you cannot live islam in your country you must make hijra.

barakallahu feek.