Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > love > First sight, freindship, love and heart break. :-( Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
First sight, freindship, love and heart break. :-(
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 14:40

Our Islam allows to love with someone which should be pure,respectful without any physical touch.And that love should be proceeded with the marraige.So before doing love with someone be sure that you like her in all the ways or not.Usually many youngsters fall in love just by physical or by vocal conversation and at tht time you will not see your lover in different points of view.At tht time ur heart says 'just i want u'.Therefore my dear brothers and Sister before doing love with someone make sure you are correct in every aspect you always wanted her/him to be ,just do jehad by ur nafs and try to think in all ways,and if tht works then proceed and which should move on in to marraige inshallah.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 06:02

Falling in love is one of the most beautiful things in life, but broken heart is such a trauma! However, it is better to treat it as part and parcel of growing up. You never know what future might give you. You'll be surprised that you might find someone better.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2005 21:59

i have fallen in love, and i have suffered myselfe so deep that i scare to fall in love again .do you feel better now ? if you r ,can you tell me how ?