Home > Muslim Forums > Family > My experience..! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
My experience..!
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 18:29

Bismillah-hir-Rahma-nir-Rahim
I converted to Islam.
However even though I have found Islam and Allah there are many unanswered questions such as, Why do our muslim brothers in the middle east fight over the religion. Why are we not conservative in our needs. During Ramadhan we feast on luxury yet we should be sacrificing luxuries while fasting. Why do many of our brothers smoke drugs of addiction and force me to suffer while in their presence. I lived in Indonesia and many of our brothers cheat from each other, in Sydney Australia our brothers are killing each other, why is there so much hatred towards a Jew when many of our actions are similar, (fasting, no pork etc etc) is this the real face of Islam. I cannot lie as I am a true Muslim. Aameen

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 06, 2006 22:36

Bismillah-hir-Rahma-nir-Rahim
First of all, I congratulate u for comming into the circle of Islam. I pray, God bless u every best thing, u deserve.
U look very much disappointed about muslims and the wrong jobs they are doing. My dear, every picture has 2 sides, one is dark and other is bright. There r only 2 sources of knowledge which are very much reliable "Quran & Hadith". If any one asks about any 3rd source, it can not be reliable. Quran is actualy Rules & Regulations for living in this world till the day of judgement and Hadith is practical of Quran. There are black sheeps in every community. The Muslims have left their path and running on non-rewarding path. If u r a true Muslim & u have strong faith in Allah & his Prophet (SAW). Just do your job according to this Manual "Quran" and practical Hadith. Meet those Muslims, working for Islam & other Muslims. Increase your knowledge about Islam and teach others to live as per the best manual "Quran". Insha Allah you will be rewarded by Allah.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 13, 2006 05:57

salaam brother ABD MUMMIN...u know what u took the words out of my mouth..obviously u know Ur Deen for u to point out that...marshallah...BTW are u a teacher?...my husband married me 4 the passport..and his parents made that clear but my parents being old fashioned still went ahead with the marriage...now i have 7 children he still does not give to us!...wot does Islam say to mother in laws who snatch away wot is belonged to daughter in laws and their grandchildren...wot does Islam say to mothers who encourage their children to use other ppl for their own good?

ws

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 13, 2006 05:50

salaam bro i think we have chatted b4...u seem 2 disappear when i put the facts 2 u?... is that?...anyway as for u asking Muslims hate the Jews...well i think that's it the other way round...anyway like i was ssalaam bro i think we have chatted b4...u seem 2 disappear when i put the facts 2 u?...y is that?...anyway as for u asking y Muslims hate the Jews...well i think that's it the other way round...anyway like i was saying..the prophet muhammed[ peace be upon him] fasted with the Jews and prayed aying..the prophet muhammed[ peace be upon him] fasted with the Jews and prayed along side them..at the same time he spent his whole day with them...i suggest bro that u stop prancing on naive Muslims majority of us love our religion..i know what Ur trying to do... Ur trying to incite hatred amongst u were asking the same silly questions when u used to mail me but plzstop it..when i give u the facts u run!!!! WHY STAY N FIGHT!...u kept on saying the same thing to me when u used to mail me that the majority of muslims where u live hate islam...well brother in islam most of us love being muslim and love what our religioun stand s for

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 05, 2006 09:37

Salamun alaik..

Dear Brother Abd Mumin,

Beautifully said! Masya'allah. May Allah be pleased with you and grant you glad tidings here and in the hereafter. Ameen.

"Worldly outer appearances have their attraction, but inwardly they contain meanings. While the self looks at their outer appearances, the heart looks at their inner meanings [and the lessons from them]"

Barakallahu feeki,
Nour

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 04, 2006 13:39

Assalamu aleykum,

Bismillah,

you said good things Mashallah. And I want to add some good things Inshallah.

Firstly when one gets married one needs to do this to sake of Allah by doing it not for the womans good looks/charms. If a man does that he will not look at other women because he has his wife with whom he has shared his lust/desires. Also for pleasing Allah with it. If someone marries for the sake of his ego. Then naturally he will look at other women and do zina(adultery) because he didnot marry for sake of Allah he did not get blessings of Allah.
For this reason our prophet (Salallahu Aleyhi wa Sallam) said when you marry you complete half of you faith and the other half is the bewaring of Allah(Taqwa). Meaning after you get married beware of Allah for you will see other women and might desire them. We should always beware of Allah.married or single.
=
"When a man marries, he has fulfilled half of his religion, so let him fear Allah regarding the remaining half."

The Prophet considered marriage for a Muslim as half of his religion because it shields him from promiscuity, adultery, fornication, homosexuality etc., which ultimately lead to many other evils like slander, quarreling, homicide, loss of property and disintegration of the family. According to the Prophet (peace be upon him) the remaining half of the faith can be saved by taqwa.

=
In a beautiful tradition the Prophet (peace be upon him) has given the most important point that should weigh with every Muslim in selecting his bride:

"Whoever marries a woman solely for her power and position, Allah will only increase him in humiliation. Whoever marries a woman solely for her wealth, Allah will only increase him in poverty. Whoever marries a woman because of her beauty, Allah will only increase him in ugliness. But whoever marries a woman in order that he may restrain his eyes, observe cautiousness, and treat his relations kindly, Allah puts a blessing in her for him and in him for her."
=

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 03, 2006 07:34

My dear sister,
I say this a woman that can stand by a man through everything is a truly strong woman, but a man that cannot say no to other woman is not a man at all..
we all have desires, but those who choose to follow through with thier desires will pay the price later..
when people cheat they dont realize all the people that will hurt by this they are only thinking about the moment, and how they are feeling at the moment.
I am proud of you for being strong and taking care of yourself and your son.
I too am just starting over, (same situation as yourself)..However I just began school for my Associates in Law Enforcement. We as woman have more responsiblities than most. We give birth, we take care of our children, the house, the cooking, the cleaning, and what ever else needs to be taken care of. And when we are found alone with our children it is our job to teach them well, and raise them to be outstanding adults. Children tend to follow what they see while growing up.
So in any situation it is harder on us as mothers to teach our children, especially when they are boys.
My sister, I wish you well and if ever you need anything, dont hesitate to ask.
I am your sister....