Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Message board > family probles--love stuff Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
family probles--love stuff
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 17, 2005 22:18

Salaam sister, it's very hard, but i think you need to have a good chat with your father. I am sure he will come around eventually

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 07:39

I think your father like any other father is worried about you and wants what best for you.

I dont think he will force you to marry someone you hate. He simply trying to help. But if you find the right man for you. If he is a Muslim and faithful I dont see any reason why your father will not approve of it.

You just need to sit down and have a talk with him. And dont forget to pray and ask god for suport.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 01, 2005 21:03

Sister Asmaarshad is correct. Maybe you can talk to soemone else in your family who can assist you. Good luck sis!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2005 03:12

Sister, please let us know how you go with talking to your father.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 19, 2005 21:23

Magikangel write:
i'm having problems with my father..he's looking 4 a guy who'll keep me happ for life nad he's being very critical in his choosing i dunno wat 2 do..coz when i finally find someone i like will he reject them or accept them???

Maybe you can talk with your father about this.I believe that he will understand you.Best wishes for you.