Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > love > love from a distance Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
love from a distance
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 22:05

Hi there, Snookie

Fate works in strange ways sometimes, i must say.
Your price charming may come when you least expect it and from unexpected sources. I have known a few people who fall in love with someone they met through the net. And now they are happily married.

So, i think it's a wonderful thing too. Hopefully, everything work out for you. Good Luck! :)

Regards,
Nour

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 07, 2006 20:00

Hi,snookie!!
so long we neva knew how we ever fall in love and with whom..in fact everyday our life is full of love by Allah especially..not to forget family and collegues..don't worry things will work out as long as your intention is purely because of ALLAH..pray to HIM,so that HE'll guide you all along the way..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 00:37

Salam,
I must say that I agree. Love knows no distance. If two people love each other distance is just an obsticle that Allah has placed in their way to test their faith, trust and love for each other to find out if they are really wanting to follow through to do anything need be to be together. If Allah means for you to be with this person distance or any other obsticle will not be a problem and together you will find a way to over come that. I have met someone who is a great distance away and I went out of my way to fly to meet this person only to find a look of disappointment on their face when we were finally able to meet. Being apart is hard but knowing this person you have fallen in love with has stated the same to you until they meet you and reality sets in. Allah tests us in many ways and if this is truely the one person he had destined for us to spend our lives with then distance will never be a problem. I hope and pray that everyone who truely falls in love with someone that is a distance apart works together and finds a way to overcome that distance. Inchaallah we will all find that one person we are met to spend our lives with.
Take care,
Kareen

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 24, 2006 09:25

love from a distance is very challenging and a real test of pacience and trust ,but i think if you can endure this and accomplish it you will succeed,remember especially on the net with love its about sacrifice and compremise maybe just the consideration of your time differences and making sure the other gets enough sleep and rest as maybe its 5 pm in ones place and 2 am in the others u know what i meen ,but over all love is sacrifice trust loyalty going the distance :lol is a good simally,hope all goes well 4 you ,inshallah nadia

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 08, 2006 04:56

Hi,palestine2000,i would like to be your friend,but i have not a gold member,so if u want to contact me plz send email,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 08, 2006 04:55

Hi,palestine2000,i would like to be your friend,but i have not a gold member,so if u want to contact me plz send email,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 07, 2006 22:28

well my sister said it best " love is love " there is no distance between hearts if they connect. I believe anyone falling in love long distance is beautiful , it allows you to really know each others heart and mind and if they are honest of their ways then Inshaallah to be together.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 07, 2006 08:52

Hi Snookie,

I beleive on distance love, it is possible to fall in love with someone who lives far away. The important thing in this situation is how one can sacrify for his/her love and how comitted both persons are.

Anyhow, Love is the way full with compromises and sacrification.

Hope everything will work fine in your case. Please let us know when you will meet with your love:-)

Wish you all the best!
Greetings
Umar

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 06, 2006 21:27

assalamulaikum..
love is distance so complicated...but i really want to do that...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 10, 2006 20:45

well lov, really distance doesnt matter, so whn it cames 2 lov it happens 2 almost every one n anywher.. but i really thing long distance relationship is hard 2 manage..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 11:44

Waaaaaw...i know somebody who fall in love with a person which she/he knew just through net......anyway i think its beautiful thing!