Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > talk about anything you want Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
talk about anything you want
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 19, 2005 21:51

Hi,

I'm new here. Its the 16th day of Ramadhan here in Singapore.
Basically I created this topic so that we can talk about anything under the sun..

so, wat's for breaking fast? who know we can share some fabulous recipe online. heheheh
Hi,

I'm new here. Its the 16th day of Ramadhan here in Singapore.
Basically I created this topic so that we can talk about anything under the sun..

so, wat's for breaking fast? who know we can share some fabulous recipe online. heheheh

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 21, 2005 12:20

hi ? think the same with u. ? have also study at university and ramadan without family with the crazy world is not good.
God bless you.
hi ? think the same with u. ? have also study at university and ramadan without family with the crazy world is not good.
God bless you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 08:16

hi... i don't hav any special recipe 2 share but i juz wanna chat with u..
being a university student really make me realize that there is no perfect & safe place 4 us in the whole world.. there is everything at home.. mouthwatering foods, mom&dad, sis&bros, my lovely pet.. but here there is friends.. no more nagging & advice from mom... foods here r not so delicious like home made.. really miss home... hav u gone through over this
hi... i don't hav any special recipe 2 share but i juz wanna chat with u..
being a university student really make me realize that there is no perfect & safe place 4 us in the whole world.. there is everything at home.. mouthwatering foods, mom&dad, sis&bros, my lovely pet.. but here there is friends.. no more nagging & advice from mom... foods here r not so delicious like home made.. really miss home... hav u gone through over this