Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > relationship > My personal concerns about muslim brothers seeking marriage Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
My personal concerns about muslim brothers seeking marriage
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 03, 2006 11:48

Salaam Alaikum
I am responding for two very different reasons.First since you only mentioned brothers I'll keep it there.Yes as with everything there are pretenders.But there is also protection afforded women that men don't have.A concerned and competent guardian should be a sisters primary concern.He can help a sister think with her head along with her heart.Also we mature men can spot certain traits that might not be detected until later.of course there are no guarantees,but following the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet and the Quran is a sisters greatest protection.My second reason is just personal,please forgive me.My late Wife,s name was Hanifa.In 30 years of marriage I have never met another sister with that name.She was a true believer with a Noble name.Carry it proud sister.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 14, 2006 15:09

a coin has two sides same goes for you women and I do mean it in a good way

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 13, 2006 22:14

Assalamualaikum
May this reach you all with good health, condition and increasing iman, In sha Allah.
I'm very concern to some of our brothers in Islam who seek marriage, yet they do not have a good understanding of what marriage is all about ISLAMICALLY. Please go back to the Quran and Sunna.
Please don't misunderstand me, I only intend for a successful marriage. In sha Allah.