Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > love > just dreamed to love and be loved in belgium Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
just dreamed to love and be loved in belgium
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 21, 2007 15:17

i a simple romantik person , i dream to meet the person who needs to love and be loved as i do
i hope i can find her here

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 02, 2007 16:13

slm bro.. i think that we'll leave it at puke....

sometimes i can just be me and people seem to be in a funny mood so they take it the wrong way...my step bro who lives in pakistan was talking to me about how i raise my kids..it got to the stage where i was asked at what age was it best that the children should have the right to start making their own decsions...i replied 12-21..he said why..i said thats the age there're more likely to make mistakes and then learn from them if you dont give them that right then once their married and have in some sense escaped your rules then their more likely to make more mistakes and not learn from them....my brother made some changes with his kids...my blood brother found out...and guess who was to blame....hmmmm..i was only asked an opionion...i really did not think that he was going to act on it. you know what the culture is like back there and they live in a remote village!!!!...i have to be careful about what i say next time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2007 09:21

salaam brother sincerity it seems like sister alexandra didnt understand...it doesnt matter at least we tried..thanks anyway.
tc ws

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2007 09:18

salaam sister alexandra,

seems that i touched a raw nerve, first of all i wasnt judging you with what you know, lets get that straight, i think that i made a humourous comment on the guys statment and it just escalated to rather unlimited heights. as for corrospondence course i wasnt mocking sister allah knows best..but if thats the way you see things then its not my fault.

as for someone trying to kill me....its happened several times..and i am also sorry for you bad experainces...but im not the one to judge.

as for walking around with no money..my baby was 3 weeks old my husband walked out there was no money in the electric meter or the gas meter no food in the house no credit on my cards and 5 kids...allah knows how i survived...but when i hear other sisters stories mine is only a grim realty...and to be honest its nothing compared to what i see and hear everyday..it hurts yes..when you dont get appreiciated by the people who are meant to care about you, but as my late father said you come into this world alone and you go alone we are our own best friends and if we take care of time today then time will take care of us tommorrow...so no hard feelings sis to you..unfortunatley we dont see eye to eye on this...and im definatley not rude or disrespectful to people who misunderstand me...i just like to clear the path.

as for your IQ why did you think that i was judging????..im being honest about me only finding out about corrospondence courses n thats being honest..as for being proud...sis that hit way below the belt..i never am and never will be that type i personally feel that one should never for get their roots and i come from a very poor family.. being proud is something that Allah SWT dislikes and im not one of those people. Allahumdolillah i consider my self as a humanatarian than a higherarchy and im proud of that. i have never judged anyone by their appereance or with what they have got.
i think that you have taken this joke a bit to far.
tc

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 17, 2007 22:19

Re:

pagaly write:

Salaam sister,

You seemed so smart to share all the knowledge of the world, do not get too proud. Do you know where I am coming from? No, you DON'T.

One question, Mrs. I-know-everything, have you been around this world with no money in you pocket alone? Have you make your own living when other are just learning their ABC:s? Has someone try to kill U, do U know how it feels?

"i dont think tht you would've been able to get it..its to complcated." do u know my IQ? If U don't, rather don't speak..

"sometimes some people assume that they are the one for everyone...i mean im on this site for friends not anything else but im sure like me you get people who want more.." Hey sis, thanx, but I have take care myself last 6 years..I am sorry, if u have bad experience..

"tis guy who we are talking about says that he dreams about meeting the person who needs to be loved????? i men who doesnt need to be loved.." yes, human needs to be loved back..nothing new..

"anyway about your studying do you know about corrospondance courses???".. I know sis, I wasn't born in yesterday..

Well..Love U sis.. Take care!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 17, 2007 19:27

salaam sister ALEXANDRA...hope thatright :)))).. anyway i dont have two kids i have 7..

i think tht we hve got our wires crossed here n i dont think tht you understand where i am coming from..when i ws young i was always hot tempered i hated the fct that some one would say to me that i'm too young to understnd or something similar.

as for psychology well its good that your not studying it because i dont think tht you would've been able to get it..its to complcated.

as for life experiance...well sister living alone and earning ones own keep is nothing..most people do that god forbid anyone to go through what i have in life. its easy to comment on things but when you see things in real light then you understand where people are coming from.

sometimes some people assume that they are the one for everyone...i mean im on this site for friends not anything else but im sure like me you get people who want more..some are persistant to the extent that they think that you want them...i mean its so stupid despite you making it obvious in the begining they still persist...most guys i have met on here try to be a good friend as soon as you start communicating like friends they want more so you stop dead in your tracks thinking ..hey i told him im not like that so why is he assuming that i want him....its the same about most people men and women who come on this site assuming that others just want one thing. thers so much more to this.

its so asy to identify honesty and those who are not so..most people who are honest are up front and those who are not display a false image.

tis guy who we are talking about says that he dreams about meeting the person who needs to be loved????? i men who doesnt need to be loved...i can give you 100 reason for tid comment i dont think that i should.

anyway about your studying do you know about corrospondance courses???..i only found out when i was unsucessful at college..find out about them and dont give up studying tc ws

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 16, 2007 22:07

Salam pagaly,

I am ALEXANDRA (female's name, NOT Alexander, it is a male's name :D)

I am only 22, but it doesn't mean I am too young to understand anything. If you count together how many years I have lived be myself and earned money, you don't take me sooooo young.

I do appreciate old people with wisdom, but not every old person is wise.. It's great you do have two kids. Wish you happy familylife..

I have studies psychology some years, but it's not really my thing, only a hobby. And I am not reading books 24 7.

Although I am studing, purpose to get more knowledge. I never want to quit studing.. I am not saying I am smart, opposite I am saying I know nothing. At least I am honest.

Honesty is only path leading me where I want to go..

I don't fancy to find love. I know that kind of things takes always time.. Still..if I notice so many people are eager to find their love or happy, I am not puking.. Who I am to say anything about someone's else? Nobody.

Wish everything truly good for you pagaly. May Allah give you what you are hunting for..

Peace and love.. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 16, 2007 17:21

LOL sister alexander i think that this whole psychology thing is getting to you...i have studied psychology at 'AS' level so i can understand where you are coming from..but belive me sister when i say that i know my own mind and can control it.

i have no problems when others are in love belive me its great to see people so in love..but people who think that their Gods Gift to women/men...come on cant you see that...maybe your too stressed...LOL...you need to get out of those psychology books...have you actually studied the subject?

i have just enrolled for criminology and psychology together...thats gonna be fun..

anyway as for my own mistakes...belive me my mistakes are my own and theres no need for me to throw up when others want to be romantic...LOL...only i dont like people who enjoy using others thats for their own selfish needs..and then have every excuse to say why it was or is right, thats when my blood boils....i really cant stand people like that.
does that romantic guy take your fancy sister...yuk...i can see users a mile away...

my children come up to me about their problems and i have always been honest and frank with them...ironically enough my two elders are going through hormone stuff...everything i seem to have prediceted to them has always come true...they dont like the fact that im right...

anyway sister your young and still going through lifes ups and downs...as for me well i have had my share of sorrows and i have enough life experiance to know where i am coming from...

hope to hear from you soon tc ws

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 16, 2007 01:09

pagaly write:
LOL...well i have been so busy that i hardly get the time to come on here..anyway thanks brother sincerity for reconfirming my thoughts to sister alexander.

seems like mr romantick still hasnt found someone who wants to smell his smelly armpits!!!..not surprising.

anyway how is everyone i think that this time of the year everyone seems to be out and about.

went to see Harry Potter today..it was brilliant!!!!

anyway got to go c u guyz later tc

Re:

Salam dear pagaly,

I really do wonder what makes you feel puke? I have read some psychology books. They say people dislike to see in other people their own mistakes.. They see own negative things on others.. Do you think that is possible or not?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 15, 2007 18:43

LOL...well i have been so busy that i hardly get the time to come on here..anyway thanks brother sincerity for reconfirming my thoughts to sister alexander.

seems like mr romantick still hasnt found someone who wants to smell his smelly armpits!!!..not surprising.

anyway how is everyone i think that this time of the year everyone seems to be out and about.

went to see Harry Potter today..it was brilliant!!!!

anyway got to go c u guyz later tc

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 12, 2007 22:10

sincerity2005 write:
salaam.my dear sister alexandra i hope you are well and in the best of health(Insha'Allah).what sister pagaly means by phewk (puke) is that she means she is going to throw up or should i say vomit.in other words puke is another word for vomit.

i don't know why but i have a very funny feeling that sister pagaly is not really going to "phewck" but she makes me laugh.

take care,Allah hafiz

Re:

Salaam bro :)

I am fine and healthy, thanks to Allah. Because I am so, yesterday I went to blood donation. I want to help people every possible way. Afterwards I felt happy that I can be useful somehow.

Now I just wonder a thing.. What islam thinks about blood donation? Do muslims usually go blood donation? And more questions, excuse my less knowledge.. I thinking to going to heart of islam and studing islam there..insha Allah. Maybe if possible going to work there too.. How can I do it? I hardly know anyone from there...

Thanks for clarifying pagaly's reactions.. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 10, 2007 10:29

pagaly write:
im gonna phewck...AARRGGGHH!!!!!

Re:

Salaam sister,

What do you mean by "phewk"????

Available only
to logged in members