Newly reverted sister looking for muslim friends! Sisters looking for Sisters to talk too, not marriage Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 11, 2006 at 05:41 PM

Assalam u alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa baakatuhu
    I reverted to Islam last year Sept. 2005 fi sabilillah after years of inching towards it and backing away because of the reactions of friends and family.
    I have now become so sure of the way I should go, and have said shahada with my mouth as well as my heart. I proudly wear my hijab when I go out.

I would like some friends [especially sisters] to help me with my learning.
    I especially would like to learn to pray properly, as I understand that is a very important duty for me now.
    I love talking about Islam, and would like to chat with sisters who feel the same.
    Ma salama
    ~Makeydah

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2006 at 02:38 PM

Do you call it reverted because We were all born Muslim.So really we are going back to our born state
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2006 at 06:36 PM

Welcome sister our blessed diin, Islaam.

my sister in islaam, feel free and woul like to help ya with the learning of Islaam the best i can. sister i'm not a gold member and it is my first time to visit this site.

hope to hear from ya.
    salaama
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2006 at 06:08 AM

Salamun alaik Sister..

A warm welcome to our blessed deen, Al-Islam. Alhumdulillah.

My dear Sister in Islam,

Feel free to contact me if you have any queries. I will try to help you up to my best abilities. Insya'allah.

However, i'm not a paying member. So i can't send you email first.

Take care, Sis.

May Allah bless you with the highest state of imaan. Ameen

Fee Amanillah,

Nour
Follow - email me when people comment