Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > love > what is love ???love is soooooo impotant???? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
what is love ???love is soooooo impotant????
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 15, 2006 05:56

hi ikram!

Asak!

I like you, but i am not a gold card member...please alow me to email you and chat with you, actually i am simple guy and was searching for a girl like to your make friend if possible and my love...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 28, 2007 17:29

Gosh! the picture's more captivating than the words....Having a hard time to switch channels!

Didn't expect to find such in this website....but that's the effect of our visual senses I guess

Cheers! all the same..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 27, 2007 02:51

hi all
asalam alikum
love is a feeling towards anather person u love only no cant satisfy u only u wana a person u love
so i m saying all u prever the love
( red is red red is a blood blood is heart heart is a love love is a live )

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 21, 2007 13:07

I would like to give my comments on this.

I believe what we are talking over here is love between husband or wife or between husband and wife to be. As regarding other types of love, I have mentioned in my other post.

I will start with Aya : 30:21 And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.

Love is affection between one partner and another, it is a sacrifice for one another, is caring, its liking, its understanding, or many other definitions which one can give.

My dear muslim, your love has to be guided by Islam, Prophet has said when choosing a spouse, choose the one who sticks with Deen, otherwise you will fail... Love starts with physical attraction, and thats why prophet encouraged looking at one another before proposing, you should not let lust take you away, but know the other person's habits, does he/she pray, how is his/her family, is he/she religious or ready to change his/her bad habits ? How does look at religion, does it have a meaning in his life ?

When you see a handsome man, and you feel very attracted, you will do anything for him, leave your religion, leave what your parents have taught you, that is not love, thats lust, and we are being misguided by our society, movies, TV, and stupid, nonsense culture against islam.

Love a person for a purpose, love him because firstly he is religious, then other things, he is attractive to you, he has habits which appeal to you, you can cope him ...

You are even allowed to research on him, not by sleeping with him/her, spending time with him/her, but by asking people who are close to him/her, and not doing so directly but by using indirect methods so that you are not in the picture, you can use all means which are allowed by shariah .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 01, 2007 15:06

As salaamu alaikum
Love is how much we fear Allah, obey Him and His Rasool SAWS. In sticking to the Qur'an and Sunnah we can measure our love for what Allah has given us. The more we practice them, the more true love we have. The less we practise them the more miss guidance we are on.
So for anyone getting married for Allah's sake only...this is true love and He may guide their hearts to love each other in the correct manner.