Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Friendship > Islam & Comparative Religions Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Islam & Comparative Religions
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 23:26

yes, salam to bro imad2k2, may Allah bless our brotherhood there, n i'm also agredd with your point..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 09:52

salaam brother imad2k2...yes we would say that Islam is the best religion in the world that's because were Muslims...however when u say that Sunni's are the best sect in our religion...then who is fighting...isn't that being a hypocrite bro...i mean when the holy prophet was neither than who are we to argue?

i suggest that one should treat all Muslims the same regardless our sects caste co lour n creed...remember its sated in the quran to save one human life is the same as saving the whole...so when u say who's the best none is the judge except Allah SWT

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 01, 2006 03:37

ASAK,
I am from India and here we can find many religions, and also muslims with different sects.As far as i see There is no religion in the world which can be compared to Islam ( Alhamdulillah).But to my deepest sorrow I find Muslims fighting over one religion claiming their's to be the best Sect.I am A sunni and what I have read and learnt from learned scholers that this is the best sect and is on the true path of our Prophet (PBUH).