Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > marriage > URGENT: advice needed from sisters and bros Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
URGENT: advice needed from sisters and bros
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 03, 2006 11:13

assalamu alaikum

is there somebody that you could talk to? maybe an older firgure, like an imam who help you.

why not try and get in touch with some practicing brothers or sisters who know of people looking to get married.

hope this helps, oh and make du'a and inshalla Allah will help you.

take care

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 05:20

Asalamu Alaikum Brother,
I don't agree with Klodian, to say that you can't find someone here is not entirely true. By the Grace and Will of Allah you might! But I do agree with Klodian when he says you need to find someone that is serious in their deen. That is the only way you'll know if someones caring, honest, reliable and will safegurad your family. Once a woman has fear and love of Allah (S.W.T) in her heart she will stand by her husband and support him all the way.
Go to your local mosque and talk to the brothers there, you will eventually find out who isn't married, who is available and who is compatible with you. Also get in touch with ur Imam or talk to your family, they will be a great source of help, im sure Insha Allah.
Anyway bro, all the best and may Allah bless you with a beautiful and God-fearing wife. Insha Allah.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 07, 2006 23:52

salamu alejkum

This is the wrong place to look for someone to get married. Believe me bro.

Here you will find that peopple are not serious at all. And very few of them practice islam properly.
What I suggest to you and to everyone else here is that they find other ways to find their future partners. Ask people in your community and they will help.
Go to the mosques nearby where you live and ask the imams and inshallah they will help because what i have found out during these few months since I have registered here is that people here are only transgresing and only doing prohibited acts. It seems to me that people here have registered for fun that is why now I only visit this website once in 2 or three weeks just to write something in the forums.

So brothers and sisters all of us lets turn to Islam and do the things the way they should be done. I don't think you will find your spouse over the internet . I don't believe that anymore.

May Allah guide and unite the muslim! Ameen

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 25, 2006 10:22

Salaam to all Muslim people my name is IMRAN.AND I'm looking for nice girl.but iv got no Ida about girl that what kind of girl I'm looking for but i know something about that simple,loving,car ring etc.if you people can sort out my problem i appreciate all people who's Turing help anther Muslim.not only me but help all Arther people to put they life on the rite track and trying to be good Muslim Allah give hid ayah to do this work all Muslim please get together