Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Pakistani Muslims > muslim fundamentalist Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
muslim fundamentalist
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 17:48

Hello... I am here to learn from the actual people rather then the media...
I am a Christian...is it true that a lot of muslims want us dead?? I mean the average muslim...not the powerful ones...I don't hate anyone...and I am taught to love everyone no matter what...so why would a group of people hate me?? so I want to find out what true muslims think...I'm not trying to start an argument...I just want to know the truth...and not what the governments (meaning ours and other governments) say...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 15, 2010 05:13

Dear Friend, If I May Respectfully Suggest A Book For Reading.

Kitaul Tauhid" By Muhammad Ibn Abdul Waahhab.  Regarding The First Principle Of Islam.

As For Muslims Hating Non Muslims, Muslims Are Required To Learn Their Religion In Accordance To The Quran ( So We Must Learn The Arabic, Many Translations Causes Problems) And The Sunnah ( The best Of Guidance Sent By Allah In His slave and Last Messenger Muhammad Peace and Blessing be Upon Him.  Upon Doing So They Will Be Rightly Guided To Know What Is Islam and It's Practices and How To Perform Them Correctly. 

I Would Rather Answer Your Question This Way, We The Muslims Who Strive Upon The Correct Understanding Of Islam as Known By Allah and His Last messenger Muhammad )Saaw) Invite All Non-Muslims and Muslims To Islam.

Friend, Islam Is Islam, Nothing That Allah and His Last Messenger (saaw) Said Regarding It Should Be Taken Away or Changed, Or Added Too. Islam is here As A Invitation To All Of Mankind, As We were All Created For the Sole Purpose Of Worshiping Allah In Truth While Associating No Partners With Allah.

Whether Your Question Be That Of Sincerity or Otherwise, I Would Suggest We All Pre-Occupy Our Concerns With The Worship To Allah and Not engage Ourselves In That Which Misleads Us From The Worship of Allah, Alone.

A Smile From a Muslim To You!

May Allah The Most High Rightly Guide You and Us, Ameen!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 20, 2007 18:05

I think there are 10percent muslim fundamentalist, 10percent christian and 10 percent Jewish fundamentalist.
So these three types have made the world HELL.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 18, 2007 20:38

I cannot believe people would even think like that.
Seems immature in this day and age.
Killing is wrong no matter done by whom.
Black White Muslim, Christian

It is just wrong to take a life

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 28, 2007 18:20

Interesting !

There are 1.2 billion Muslims around the world, are they all blood thirsty honker?

If you watch Fox News, Weekly Standard, American Enterprise Institute, AIPAC report, Middle East Watch, you must believe all these people from Middle East have bomb under their belt!!

Islam is the same triage as Moses, Jesus, starting from Abraham. Islam is a monolithic religion, same as Judaism and Christianity.

There were historical unrest and violence in Christianity, take for example WWI & WWII. That does not make Christian a monster.

Today, Muslims around the globe are oppressed, beaten, ignorant & poor (with few exceptions). This is not relevant to faith, it's a political hegemony. Depiction of monster for Moslems are for political gain, nonetheless.

As a Muslim, one has to explain to those who do not know about Islam, and set an example for others, as prophet did.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 22, 2007 22:47

hello all
First of all i would htank you very much for asking this question directly from muslims and not only relying on the media..thanks alot ....
I am a muslim and living in pakistan..NWFP ..Peshwar..
As many of my brothers answered the question in o..s ois my simple short answer that no..we never would like to kill a human...not a human only but in our religion one has t oanswer before the God (ALLAH) for killing even an ant..
Now if this is the case then why the non muslims muslims have this concept about us..this is all because of the media which creats missconception about Islam..
Look at the Americans army killing hte muslims in Iraq..now shouldnt we make it a basis and say that the christians want to kill us all....if not then ..then the christians should also not think that way..
these are political wars fought for not spreading religions but for gaining geopolitical and economic gains..
If u want to know more..Please feel free to ask...waht ever question u have in ur mind..i will never mind but will be happy to answer all ur questions with a smile..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 26, 2006 09:03

hi!
well i just got to register on this site and came surfing across. please rest assure this is all hyped up situations against muslims. no muslim wants to kill any one. if this had been the situation then every single one of us would have no moto in life then to kill every single non muslim on earth.. for heaven sakes can this be possible. get a life for people who think like that. u need to consult a muslim scholar to give u all ur answers. i prey u are guided to rigth path

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 28, 2006 11:42

Hello.
I am Muslim living in Denmark.
To give you a short answer to your question I will say: "It?s not true."
If you are seeking a little information about it, maybe you should try to watch the movie called: The Message.
There you can find really good information about Islam and your question will also be answered. And if you still doubt and need more information then try to read the Quran. I am sure that the best answer you can find is by reading it yourself. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 27, 2006 23:04

Hello Sister

I am a muslim living in Britain.
There is a lot of hype in the media about muslim funamentalists.

It is not true that muslims want to kill and shed blood. The Qur'aan teaches peace and love. It teaches that one should try and resolve matters calmly.

To respect God Almightly's creation.

The Qur'aan teaches that the killing of any human is a great sin. And taking of one's own live is even a greater sin.

Please do not be misguided by what you read in the media. But seek knowledge yourself, through books in your local library.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 17, 2006 18:18

Hello
I am a Muslim, and to answer your question, it is no. No real Muslim wants you dead.
what you here and see is totally wrong.
In the Quran it says if you kill one man on earth its like killing all of man kind.
What you see are psychos, just they happen to be born in a Muslim region.