Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Sisters looking for Sisters to talk too, not marriage > sisters please Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
sisters please
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 18:45

i wish to have sisters to talk to being new here and new to islam as a convert and the only one in my family i feel a little out of place and wish to have somebody to talk to if there is any one that wants to talk to me i will be happy to talk to a sister foronce thankyou asslam alekium

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 08, 2008 11:26

salam sister

I'm in the same situation than you are in I live in UK as well and would like to have muslim friends, to talk to, to share opinions and feelings too, so I would be happy to be your friend.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 31, 2007 02:21

hi dear sis,feel free to email me insyallah will guide you as much as i can...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 18, 2007 23:47

my name is Aini a muslim and i'm 30 this year. If u dont mind we can exchange views .. n can share ur thoughts too

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 18, 2007 23:48

Assalamu Alaikum sisters,

To all the new converts, welcome :). I converted to Islam over a decade ago. What I can say is to do the best you can and do not feel bad about what you cannot do. Allah is just and merciful. Be true to who you are because you're not expected to fit into a mold. Find the beauty in Islam and it will only bring out the beauty in you.

Mom to three

P.S. I do wear hijab but that is not the defining feature of a Muslim woman. It is simply a beautiful complement :).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2007 00:21

Hello,
I was wondering if you were still in Korea, I am a new convert(3 days), and i would like to get help on all things as a muslim woman. My husband is also a new convert(one Month). he goes to the Mosque to get help from the brothers.
Thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 22, 2007 18:01

assalam aleikum,sister.i think you are not the only new person here.so am i. i converted to islam only 2 weeks ago.i still dont know much,but inshaAllah,i will learn.
i also want to find muslim friends.if you are interested,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 05:47

hello all.salam alaikum
im from india,like muslims,i like 2 know ore about it and the life style and wearing hijab in muslim gilrs.pl write me about it

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 12:31

As Salam Alikum

Sista wanted to give salaam hoping to be able to get a chance to chat sometime with sis all over the world insha allah I would like to travel and be able to come and meet sis and other umma's,

masalam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 03:14

Assalumu alaykum, sister! I know how you feel; your story is the same as mine. At first, it may have seemed difficult to make that decision to change, but once you decided to submit, I'll bet it felt like a weight had been lifted! Know that you are a part of a warm, caring family with millions of sisters and brothers here for you. Welcome to the umma!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 11, 2006 10:05

Salam...jazzybaby??? is that your nickname here?? i wasnt for sure if i seen that right or not. Anyways, well i am also a new converted muslim and i too like you am on here to meet or chat with muslims and become friends. I hope all goes well for you and if you need to chat let me know too...i get on here frequently throughout the week. I also wanted to say to everyone...I hope you all had a Happy Eid....take care, allah hafiz, henna

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2005 11:20

Salamun alaik Sisters,

Hope all of you are fine. Insya'allah. For the new muslim sisters, "Welcome To Islam" Alhumdullilah. Feel free to tell me if you need any assistance. Will try my best to help. Insya'allah.

Fee Amanillah,
Nour

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2005 07:51

salam sisters :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 14, 2005 06:43

Can u plzz tell me some baby girls names with good meaning i am looking since long for my daughter i hav searched net also but all names r so common cant think of tht if u hav any good name plzz tell me

Thankxx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 17:35

AasslamoAlikum to all muslim sisters
i am new to this fourm and i would like do friendship with girls only for share my feelings and thoughts.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 30, 2005 06:51

feel free to email to me and i will try to teach you as much as i can insyallah. feel free to ask questions too...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 15:47

Hi I am new to Islam too. I need people to help me to learn. I live with my family and they are very devout Catholic. I have only one Muslim friend in Real life, and only a few online and mostly they are male. I need other Muslim women to talk to while I am learning... If anyone would like to talk to me, thank you. okay bye :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 21:31

yes sister you can talk to me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 24, 2005 01:30

Salam wahlikoum sisters,

god all bless us and guid us inchALLAH

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 22, 2005 06:18

assalamualaikum...sister u can talk to me anytime...