Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Friendship > A Military Spouse who is a new convert stationed in Korea... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
A Military Spouse who is a new convert stationed in Korea...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2007 03:42

Hello,
I guess since no one responded to my first post then i would post again. i am looking for new friends. I am new to Islam and I am looking for help on different topics pertaining to a woman.
Thanks

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 24, 2007 08:41

Hi there, It seems you're very lonly with your question. I suggest if there is a mosque that should be your starting point to get your needs addressed person-to-person . However, how can we help you? I'm sure it is difficult to be alone and in Korea, but when you convert were there folks that walked you through the process? Write back in details about what you need and lets see if we can help you.
peace

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2007 23:34

Thank you, I am in need of trying to learn the basic things, like understanding the positions of prayer for women, and other things.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 23, 2007 23:04

jhch1991 write:
Hello,
I guess since no one responded to my first post then i would post again. i am looking for new friends. I am new to Islam and I am looking for help on different topics pertaining to a woman.
Thanks

Re:

Salaam sister,

Want to make friends with me? If yes, I am more than happy. Welcome to path of islam.. You will enjoy journey and where the path will lead..

And congratulations.. Happy 4 U! :)