Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Message board > Suggestion needed Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Suggestion needed
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 02:57

Hello,

I am in a kind of problem and I need suggestions.

I am 26 years old and I am married with a Finnish girl but the problem is that my parents are unaware of it. Infact, I didn't tell my parents because I knew that they won't agree. They didn't leave me a choice by being stubborn.

I need to tell them before visiting my home country. I didn't tell this to my wife because I didn't want her to get any bad impression about my culture (which s?cks either way because you HAVE to think what people think). My wife is a nice person and she is not like a normal Western girl. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 09:59

Brother im no doctor in this matter, but of what i do know is this,
Firstly there is no easy way out of such predicaments, ever,ever.ever.
Secondly your parents will need to know sooner or later and thirdly ofcourse they will be stubburn, their your parents, they've had hopes and dreams for you and themselves. (which you jsut ruined)

In such cases, iv seen the only course of action is to blow it all loud an clear, let the whole neighbourhood hear about it, make a big scene. but before all that tell the people you care for the most, your parents and wife.

also be firm when you tell them as it is information they should not debate with as it can go out of control and make many unhappy. which they will be, but only for a short period of time. Strangely such things always blow over no matter how stubburn a person is, they always always come around.

My final advise make dua, lots of dua.. bcos ur dads gona kill u. :o)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share