Muslim dating   FREE Sign up   Sign in   Search   Blog / Forum   Help / Faq  

Home > Muslim Forums > Religion > WHY ALL MOST WANTED TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
WHY ALL MOST WANTED TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS.
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 10, 2008 05:58

Hey do i know you ? we have the same akeeda , alhumduleleh Bankstown 92.1fm ? or al haqq.nett ? Sheik ninoway atlanta ? or Sheik Abdulah (may allah grant him peace)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 10, 2008 05:30

Mahshallah yeah tellem brother,Im waiting for the mehdiah..inshallah, Im not to shure of the wahabe and G I sect though but yeah i feel you cuzz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 10, 2008 05:25

I think You have never read about Hitler who attacked jews and is the biggest mass muderer in history of man kind he was a christian, u have forgot mussolini...or is it u dont know.. u have forgot RSS, Bajrang Dal and VHP and Modi

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 17, 2008 04:52

Amibest I think you are being too politicaly correct, there is peace and then there is subjugation.I think writing jihad off as unislamic is a really narrow view and essentially that is what you are doing, tell me if I am wrong.

Taking on the role of "Terrorist" is a tough call and in my view leads mostly to the killing of other Muslims but every Muslim must give thought as to whether that is the right path. It is the lable that just mujahadeen will be given, but in the modern world on a human level Muslims may be confronted with police that steal from you and murder your brothers. How long do you bow down before you feel you must fight them? The bombing during the Olimpics. On a political level you can see America, Israel and the west dividing, killing and disposessing Muslims for Oil and land or overthrowing democratic muslim governments in favor of dictatorship, was it Angola?. Submission will bring you much more reward in this life but on a case by case basis I give respect to those who strive against our enemies and those who are caught up in the whirlwind by chance. Allah will be the judge.

I personally think that more justice can be achieved through peace but after so many have been wronged and so many lies have been told some will always feel that violence is the only solution. When Israel signs another peace treaty and continues building settlements in violation of it and the world media doesn't say a word how could a Palestinian be wrong to fight however fuetile it may be.

In my memory "Terrorist" was first heard in reference to the PLO and has always held Muslim connotations, a terrorist is simply a soldier who has no legal rights, no recourse for justice.

In direct answer to the question why are the most wanted terrorists Muslims I think it is basiclly because Muslims have the best motives to fight the major powers.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 20, 2007 19:56

i think there's a displacement word of terrorist equals muslims...:-). what about the people died in pakistan or iraq and children:-(...are they terrorist too?...they're victim of some arogan bombing actions. They're victim and they're muslim...And the world suddenly close it's eye? Ever across in to one's mind that muslim could be victim of terroristm too?...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 20, 2007 19:06

Dear komal,how do you do friend?I hope you're doing good...I'd like to give a bit of my opinion on this, this is interesting first thing first ...ISLAM is rahmatanlilalamin...ISLAM came by peacefull(no physical demonstration & no war & no force to a person to keep ISLAM as his/her faith to become a moslem or moslemah, it's a free will,the decition is still on that person)..ISLAM only brought the news, brought the direction to the ONE and ONLY ,ALLAH.SWT...that the living will be back to the ONE that owns us. next,..MOSLEM & MOSLEMAH don't terorist people:-) .As I mentioned before ISLAM hate violence in ISLAM there is only known self defense,no offense,only to defense your self when you got attacked,I may need to type capitalize letter on this ONLY WHEN YOU'RE BEING ATTACKED THEN YOU MAY COUNTER ATTACK,AND COUNTER ATTACK IS THE VERY LAST THING TO DO.as an example my friend,..I punch you FIRST,then you cover yourself,but I still keep punching you,then isn't it natural that you punch me back in order to defense yourself? that's in ISLAM...on the other hand TERRORISTS are a group of people who give terors or violences to others conducting their action on the name of a group(s)or a powerfull person.TERRORISTS offense first not defense At this point the difference can be seen clearly..ISLAM hate violence & terrorist offer violence just because their middle east look or their race then you can assume that they're MOSLEM or ISLAM:-), can't you friend?.A MOSLEM can be western people,an american, can be a chinese, a japanese, a russian, an asian, an african, doesnt matter what skins, how your eyes shape.. According to me what we've seen and happened today isn't about terrorist..it's a domino effect!. It is a reaction that caused by an action.The issue is whom gives that action first??.. Like in IRAQ(hopefully peace will be found there soon)...many bombers kill their self,kill many US troops,how come?.it's a reaction from an action, the action is IRAQ was ATTACKED first!.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 19, 2007 14:39

people have to understand terriorism is as American as Apple Pie. That government is the best at it. Cold war is over so another enemy is needed in order to keep the war machine rolling, and keep that money flowing in. They picked Al-Islam because they see it as a threat to there way of life Democracy.So if you defend your self or retailiate against them your deemed a terriorist. of course some of us go overboard in the fight but i believe it's because their GUN"S are WAY BIGGER.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 16, 2007 19:17

uscitizen write:
I do agrre that those people are terrorists as well. I think the question ,tho, is (actually I am curious as well) why does it seem that bin-laden (for example) and all the others that are Known as terrorists say that they are Muslims? From what we hear (non-muslims) - they are taught from an early age to fight with guns and to hate americans?? Is this something that is taught in your religion or is it just the culture from where these people are from?? Also-why is saying god is everywhere wrong?? Is it not the same as allah is all over the throne since gods throne is really over the entire world?? seriously dont get it-please respond. And how can anyone say ones belief is "wrong" anyway? who is to say which belief is wrong or right? we will all find out in the end-but to each his own.example-I am not a catholic and dont agree with praising the pope- he is only a man to be respected maybe- but still only a man with sins like all of us. But I would not say it is actually "wrong". I am enjoying all these different views. None of my comments -as i said before- are meant to disrspect or offend. just curious.

Re: Saying God is everywhere is blasphemy in Islam. Let me tell you why, God exists without a place. Saying He is everywhere is giving the Creator of time and place a place and He is not in need of any of His creations and is no way similiar to His creations. A very well known Scholar said in his book: 'Allah existed eternally and there was no place, and the judgment about His existence now is that He is as He was..i.e without a place. Allah the most 'High' means in status not direction. Also, the Throne (^Arsh in Arabic) is the Ceiling of Paradise and this is our Belief. Muslims do not Believe as you said 'Allah is over the Throne' because again God does not need a place or direction. This is what all the prophets of God came with. Hope this cleared things up for you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 03, 2007 21:16

komalbabu write:
HI ALL,
DID U EVER READ ABOUT A TERRORIST WHO IS CRISTIAN OR JEW?.WHY ONLY MUSLIMS ARE?.ARE THEY BORN AS TERRORIST OR ISLAM TEACHES LIKE THAT?.ALL MOST WANTED PERSONS OF ALL OVER THE WORLD TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS.COULD YOU PLEASE DEFINE IT.

Re:It is wasting time to discuss this kind of topic, because what ever you refuse the image that terrorist are muslims, everyone who hate muslims will say and think that muslims are terrorist, so.... leave it, don't make any comment on it. Let them dreams all the time and only Allah will give them punishment.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 28, 2007 10:40

salaam.my dear brother makia8 i couldn't agree with you more.my dear ashnisa i agree with you that terrorists are not confined to muslims only.as you correctly say the IRA as well as the basque separatists eta and the corsicans to name a couple more.one person's terrorist is anothers freedom fighter and in my book there are many freedom fighters.take care,Allah hafiz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 26, 2007 13:31

hello sister.
Reason we don't read about/see criminals (terrorists) who are white/christian/jew is because the media is controlled by those same people. Obviously they are not going to show their own ppl in a bad way.

If you do some research on internet their are thousands of crime activities being directed by US Government/CIA every year.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 09, 2007 10:57

komalbabu write:
HI ALL,
DID U EVER READ ABOUT A TERRORIST WHO IS CRISTIAN OR JEW?.WHY ONLY MUSLIMS ARE?.ARE THEY BORN AS TERRORIST OR ISLAM TEACHES LIKE THAT?.ALL MOST WANTED PERSONS OF ALL OVER THE WORLD TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS.COULD YOU PLEASE DEFINE IT.

Re:

Well,everyone thinks that if our Holly Book,is the Quran,his interpretation is related,with each terrorist act that other muslims commited in the name of Allah.
Everyone have to understand that our religion,don
t support terrorism.
Anyway,I think that does muslims who commit this kind of action against humanity in the Name of Allah,had a diffrent interpretation of Quran.This is the only defination that i can make it.Those people who recruting young muslims in the name of religion,of Allah,to made crimes against other people,in my opinnion are not muslims.Because of that,if a muslim men walk on a street in USA for example,everyone thinks that this real muslim,has to have an AK-47 at home.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 09, 2007 10:54

Well,everyone thinks that if our Holly Book,is the Quran,his interpretation is related,with each terrorist act that other muslims commited in the name of Allah.
Everyone have to understand that our religion,don
t support terrorism.
Anyway,I think that does muslims who commit this kind of action against humanity in the Name of Allah,had a diffrent interpretation of Quran.This is the only defination that i can make it.Those people who recruting young muslims in the name of religion,of Allah,to made crimes against other people,in my opinnion are not muslims.Because of that,if a muslim men walk on a street in USA for example,everyone thinks that this real muslim,has to have an AK-47 at home.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 13, 2007 17:49

they are the real terr isms and are just looking at the little mistakes that the Muslims did because they know that Islam is the true religion and they know that Islam is the outgrowing religion in the western and to avoid that they went to show the people every little mistake the Muslims did so that the people think Islam is a terr ism religion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 19, 2007 03:31

AOA
NO DOUBT YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT.I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION FOR READING THIS TYPE OF ANSWERS BUT THIS COULD NOT BE SUFFIECIENT FOR NON MUSLMIS.ARE U AGREED

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 19, 2007 03:23

AOA
IT IS A MATTER OF THOUGHT AND DEBATE NOT FOR RUDE TALKING.THIS IS THE QUESTION WHICH IS BEING ASKED BY HUMANBEING ALL OVER THE WORLD AND WE ARE RESPONSIBLE TO REPLY THEM.BE THINKER AND SATISFY THE QUISTIONR.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 29, 2006 01:10

Assalamualaikum,

Brother Sumsuam your pictures are very informative.......these enemies of Muslims and their leaders, are the REAL TERRORISTS.

They are talking about laws, human rights and democracy........but themselves are the criminals and the bullies........

Now the enemies of the Muslims want to control the world and they make the world full of crimes and disasters.........Crimes and Cruelty are their policies!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 03, 2006 03:07

lol , good shot brother. i think now the person who has put up this question is dying with shame. just by hearing media and without using brain he put up the question. keep it up bravos

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 07, 2006 01:13

As Salamu Alaikum Wa Ruhmetullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Subhnallah. Where in islam does it say kill for fun??

The answer no where. If you look back on the wars fought by our beloved Prophet (saws) there was rules to war. And it was not attack just anyone.

Subhnallahi wa behemdihi...
There was rules to be followed.
As muslims we should not harm children women (unless they are fighting agenst you) and elderly people, At the same time you are only allowed to fight those fighting you.

If you look at the war on terrorisom see how the war is being fought!! Allahu Akbar. US UK and Canada bombing from the air then going in to look for someone who MIGHT be alive after that. And umm the children well its a pity right. Is that not what Bush said. Its apart of war.!!!!

If they fought accourding to islam then subhnallah the wars would be fought face to face.

I have never seen soo much injustice in my life. Subhnallah.

How can we blame muslims for defending them selves. people come to thier lands kill thier children kill thier husbands fathers mothers uncles brothers. Rape thier women. Then we are expect to just be quiet.

What would you do if someone stormed into your home and did that. Would you just smile and say nothing.

When it comes down to the truth muslims are just defending them selves,

I dont agree with suicid bombing. But at the same time when someone just killed your baby sister what else is there to do.

Islam does not teach terrorisom its the west who promtes it and it is the west with the Jews working together to give islam a bad name.

If all the world was ruled by muslims there would be no conflict.

But as it is everyone is divided. Its soo sad really it is,,,,,,,,,

The messenger of Allah saws said that islam came as a stranger and will go out as a stranger. And this is the time we are in. Although islam is the fastest growing religion on earth.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 06, 2006 08:05

I do agrre that those people are terrorists as well. I think the question ,tho, is (actually I am curious as well) why does it seem that bin-laden (for example) and all the others that are Known as terrorists say that they are Muslims? From what we hear (non-muslims) - they are taught from an early age to fight with guns and to hate americans?? Is this something that is taught in your religion or is it just the culture from where these people are from?? Also-why is saying god is everywhere wrong?? Is it not the same as allah is all over the throne since gods throne is really over the entire world?? seriously dont get it-please respond. And how can anyone say ones belief is "wrong" anyway? who is to say which belief is wrong or right? we will all find out in the end-but to each his own.example-I am not a catholic and dont agree with praising the pope- he is only a man to be respected maybe- but still only a man with sins like all of us. But I would not say it is actually "wrong". I am enjoying all these different views. None of my comments -as i said before- are meant to disrspect or offend. just curious.